Reunion Trailer #4 Team Reunited (English Dub)

~~ Start at 0:47 ~~

^^^^^^^

Tai is wearing his soccer uniform; a gray shirt with a navy blue horizontal line on each side,
navy blue shorts with two thin white lines on each side, white socks with two navy blue vertical and black soccer shoes.

"Impossible." Tai says, shocked.

Matt smirks and looks up at Tai with his blue orbs. Matt is wearing a v-cut gray long-sleeved shirt with a British flag on it, a black, long-sleeved, hooded jacket that reaches above his knees, red jeans and brown boots.

"I guess you don't know what's going on." Matt says.

"Which is kind of a bummer." His partner, Gabumon says.

Sora is wearing a light-yellow spaghetti strap shirt with small, white polka-dots, orange denim Capri jeans with a pink belt, a yellow jacket reaching her wrists, white platform heels, a white watch on her right wrist and a necklace with a flower charm.

"We were hoping you could tell us." Sora admits.

Biyomon is hugging Sora's leg.

"We all just ended up here." Biyomon says.

T.K. is wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt under a black, sleeveless jacket, blue jeans, brown boots, a white scarf is wrapped loosely around his neck and a purple fedora is on his head.

"Same with you?" T.K. asks his digimon.

"Yeah. It's all really confusing." Patamon replies.

Daisy is wearing a Sexy White Knotted Short Sleeve Casual Crop Top which displayed a tasteful amount of cleavage with a denim blue sleeveless jacket over, Sexy Faded Black Denim Stretchy Distressed High Waist Shorts paired with some Sexy Black Sheer Peep Toe Single Sole Faux Suede High Heeled Booties which displayed her killer, mile-long legs.

Her mid-length dark chocolate brown hair is let down in dark-chocolate waves after having it in a ponytail all day during cheer-leading with her bangs parted to the right side, framing her face. She completed her look with a silver "D" charmed necklace that was around her neck.

"Is Agumon alright, Tai? His injuries aren't too serious are they?" Daisy asks, concerned. She didn't even notice that Matt's eyes were scanning her outfit and licking his lips in approval.
Even though he now bit his lip to prevent himself from lunging himself at Daisy, placing his hands under her shirt and fondling and squeezing her 34D-cup sized breasts and T.K. rolling his eyes at how perverted his older brother was when he was around Daisy.

"Yeah! You're not hurt are you?" Lunamon asks in an adorable voice, agreeing with Daisy, and then shakes her head in annoyance at Matt's actions towards her human partner and smacking Matt's hands out from under Daisy's shirt and glaring at him and saying that it was ungentle man-like of him to violate Daisy like that.

And then Matt sees Lunamon's death glare, softens up and apologizes to Daisy by gathering her in his arms, tilts her head up to look at him and presses a sweet apology kiss to her lips, which then turned into a full-on make out session, causing T.K. to break the two apart and tell them to get a room when they got back to Matt's apartment.

Kari is wearing a white, long-sleeved buttoned sweater over a navy-blue shirt with the collar of the shirt visible. She also has a blue skirt with a small brown belt around her skirt's loop holes, small brown boots and white socks. Kari has her hair down and no clip is holding her hair.

"How are you Tai? Are you alright?" Kari asks, worried.

"Well now that we're here, let's get to work." Gatomon suggests.

Izzy is wearing black pants, a white long-sleeved buttoned up shirt, a tannish, green-ish vest, a black bow tie, and brown dress shoes. He smiles and then has a serious expression on his face.

"We can finish off Kuwagamon as a team." Izzy says.

"It'll be just like old times." Tentomon says.

"Hey, wait a sec. Where's Mimi? She's not here." Palmon says.

"And Joe's missing too." Gomamon says.

~~~~~~~~~

This is what the OCs would have said in the dubbed version. Just to be clear, I'll be writing the English-given names since this was the English version of the trailer and also, since I grew up with the English-Dubbed versions of Adventure and Adventure 02.