three

Bambam

(creds to for hertzx who requested this!)

"Why didn't you tell me!"

"I was going to, but I just didn't want for you to react like this!"

"You could have told me! We're supposed to trust each other!"

You were frustrated and tired. And you had a feeling of anxiety coming over as well.

You just found out when JYP Entertainment announced on twitter that GOT7 was doing another worldwide tour.

And now, you guys only have about a month and a half together before the tour. And you were already thinking on how you will be able to be alone during him being away.

"Shh... Shh... It's gonna be okay," Bambam said while rubbing his hands on the sides of your arms.

"No! No it's not!" you were shaking your head, no, your whole body was shaking at this point.

"Hey babe-"

You pushed his arms off you.

You were frozen. Both of you shocked at the action. You weren't the type of person to do that.

Your breath was now faltering.

"Babe!" Bambam called out.

And that's when you ran, ran far away to to your secret hiding place.

-–-–

"She's not taking our calls," Mark sighed, shaking his head worriedly.

"Are there any other ways we can find her?" Youngjae asked.

"Well, we can't call the police for one thing. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet." Jaebum reasoned.

"I don't understand. She should be happy for you. Is it really that bad?" PD-nim said, not comprehending the situation.

"You know she's a sensitive person hyung." Jackson said.

"Yes, I know. But why did she have to run away."

"PD-nim, she was always alone since intermediate school. Her parents always had to go overseas for work." he said.

"Yeah, and she was scared when she almost got robbed from a burglar in highschool. Luckily, her neighbors called the cops." Yugyeom added.

"Bambam, is there really nothing we can do, anything at all?" said Jinyoung.

"I think I have an idea. But I gotta do this alone."

"Then go, and bring her back as soon as possible." PD-nim said.

I nodded and got going to look for her.

-–-–-

Here you are. Moping in a corner at this old playground that you used to go ever since you were little.

You were thinking how bad you felt. How bad you reacted to Bambam, your boyfriend. Just for something so childish.

Ugh, I'm so embarrassed!

You thought, while you frustratedly spun the tic-tac-toe board. Just slapping the cubes, rejecting the X's and O's.

After that you sighed. A large sigh at that.

Why am I like this? I'm just crazy aren't I?

You laughed bitterly while looking up at the night sky.

I can't believe I did it again. Just freaking out like that.

But really, you couldn't help it. You were clingy. It was your nature. Since your parents, the people who are apart of your family, the people that you should be surrounded with all throughout your life... are barely there.

Tears trickled down your cheek.

Dang it! I'm thinking of negative thoughts. Why couldn't you be more positive, huh?

And that's when you began to sob.

You really didn't want to be alone again while the boys would be on tour. Although you were well acquainted with Jamie, and the Day6 members you weren't as close with them as GOT7.

You then began to sob louder, hugging your legs while sitting down.

"Shh.. Eunjee, it's okay. I got you." he cooed.

It was Bambam and he was hugging you, trying to calm you down, and it helped. He always knew how to calm you down.

He then loosened the hug to face you. Bambam wiped off the tear beneath your eyes with his thumb.

"Don't run away again, okay? You might cry too~" he said, using aegyo on you.

You playfully pushes him and with a little laugh you said,"Stop trying to be cute."

He smiled back at that reaction.

"Let's go home."

"Mm." I nodded.

-–-–-

Sorry that this one was kinda short but I hope you guys liked it! >_<

Please comment a lot, give me feedback, and take time to look at my other stories.

Thank you so much!🙏

And remember to have a great day! 👋

-Z