Chapter 33

"Niall's POV"

There she is. Laying on the hospital bed once again. She isn't awake, and I don't know if she will wake up again. My mind can't think and I fell lifeless. The boys arrived hours ago and they are sitting in the hall while I'm sitting beside Cathrine holding her hand. I remember she told me that if she died she wanna die beside me. All our memories are coming to my mind, and before I know it, tears are coming.

"Excuse me, but we need to ask you to leave the room so we can start the operation." I nodded to the doctor, kissed Cathrine on the forehead and left the room. She looked in pain. I went to boys, and the girls who had just arrived. I didn't know what to say, neither did they, so we just sat there in silence.

"She will be fine Niall." Louis said while giving me a comforting smile. I wanted to believe that so much.

"I need some fresh air." I walked out to the doors, but stopped when I saw how many fans and papparazzi there were. What the hell?! I could hear them screaming my name and going wild, so I just decided to stay. I wasn't in the mood for this.

We sat there in hours and she was still not awake. The doctor checked on her couples of times.

"Niall..Niall.." I can hear someone whispering my name. I look between the boys and I see Zayn pointing to the room where Cathrine is. With silence I walk to the room, and I see Cathrine laying awake and looking at me.

"Love you're awake... how are you feeling?" I go and sit on the chair next to her.

"I wanna go home..." I wanna take her home too, but the doctors has to check on her first, and I know that she hates that. After some minutes a doctor check on her and says that she can leave in 2 hours. The rest comes in and try to make it a good time for her at the hospital, and I can see it helping because she is smiling.

So much has happened so quickly. My brain can't take it. The police called me earlier and told that Ryan was in prison and was staying for 3 years. I hope he learns something in there.