How They Kiss You

Steve Rogers:

Steve's kisses are very shy and reserved. You have nothing against it though. It's just the way he is. But when you're in the midst of a teenager-like makeout, then you usually are more dominant and rough.

Tony Stark:

Tony is much more aggressive than most. Not bad agressive but definitely possessive. He is willing to kiss you 24/7 if he could. He also is very grabby at your waist and *ahem* booty *ahem*

Clint Barton:

Clint doesn't kiss you very often so you've learned to cherish them while you can. The bird man is always about cuddling but not much of a kisser. When he does, it's very passionate and usually before a mission.

Bucky Barnes:

Bucky loves kisses. To be more specific, he loves neck kisses. In the mornings, he loves to wake you up by kissing your neck gently. He finds it to be very intimate and comforting for the both of you. You both see it as a grounding part of your relationship.

Bruce Banner:

Being older, he doesn't see himself as the makeout type. So he prefers simple cheek and forehead kisses. A simple peck lets him show how much you mean to him and how comfortable he is around you.

Sam Wilson:

Sam. Is. A. Tease. He absolutely loves to torture you in every way possible. So he kisses all of your sweet spots and whispers sweet nothings to you. Until he abruptly stops and runs away from you as fast as he can. You always get payback though.

Pietro Maximoff:

Pietro, being the speedster he is, always has quick short kisses most of the time. He loves his sister and hates to scar her so he keeps kisses short and sweet. But when you both are alone, he slows down because he doesn't want you to disappear as if it was all a dream.

Wanda Maximoff:

Wanda loves PDA so having heated make outs with you in public doesn't bother her in the slightest. She loves you so much and wants to show you off to everyone. In private though, she is definitely a fan of lip biting.

Natasha Romanof:

Nat's kisses are so unbelievably soft and sensual. You feel right at home when she holds you close and and kisses you with her supple lips. She finds it an escape from the horrible outside world.

(A/N)
~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all. I hope you enjoyed and I'm so excited to finally be on summer break. I just had surgery and can't sit down but that ain't gonna stop me from doing anything.

Love you my peeps 💖💕