The day of tears

It was 5:00 am and my dad came into my room a woke me up.
       "Ugh. Why so yearly. Oh wait. Yes no school!" I said
       " Yes. Now come on we got to go to the twin towers. I don't want to be late." Said my dad. As I swiftly got out of bed. Ok, ok. What to wear I thought to my self as I was looking into my closet. I pulled out a short with a cat on it and some black pants.
        A few minutes later me and my dad were saying goodbye.
       "Bye mom. Love you." I said before kissing her on her check.
       "Have a fun day you too!" Said my mom as we were walking out of the room.
         Its a really  busy day out on the streets. We were approaching the twin towers, they were huge and beautiful. This is much better than school. I get to help my dad out in the office. This was something new and twin towers was doing.
        we walk to the doors of the tower. We were in tower two, on the 10th floor. It was in an amazing view from all the way up here. I mean it's not the tallest part of the building but it is pretty high up than just sitting in the class room.
         My dad and I were walking I've to his desk area. I could look at one of the windows and see the other tower. There weren't many other kids, but that means we can play tag.
Hours later everyone hears a swooshing sound. All the kid run over to the glass to see the plane flying by. A few minutes later all the adults go back to work because they thought it was just some plane that didn't get to high up. All the kid and I stayed to look. We saw it come back and heading straight for the first tower. All the kids started saying look,look! Some of the adults got up to look and some didn't care. The people that were standing ,watched the first tower get hit. Everyone started screaming,a few minutes later the building went down. That's when are building  was next.
        "DAD!DAD! We got to go now!! It's coming for us!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I knew we weren't going to get out of this mess.At least not ok.
       Then everything after that went slow mo. The plane came and hit are building before we could even move five feet. My dad came to me.
       "I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you, to us, and to mom.I love you Casey, and mom does too. I want you to know that if we don't make it, Mom and I love you," My dad slowly said to me.
       Then all of the sudden the building started to move and the ceiling came down. It crushed me. It hurt. I felt something piecing my leg. I could slowly feel myself drifting off. I tried my best to stay awake until someone came to get me.
        "I love you dad  and mom" my last words.