CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Daniels P.O.V ( when asking Alice out)

I inhaled the cold frosty air as I listened to Josh. He was mentioning how I should ask Alice to the disco. I can't believe it, but the dude is apparently 'experienced' I just laughed when he said "make sure your zipper is zipped!" gosh that was the oddest rule. Then Josh put his hand in front of me, causing me to stop.

        Then I saw it, the most beautiful girl to step on Earth. Second most beautiful person. Christie first. I shook my head at that stupid comment. I never pictured Christie that way. While we were facing Alice, Josh patted my back and with a second, he disappeared. Woah, that dude is magic. I took a deep breath. Here goes for nothing. I put my hands in my pocket and looked towards Alice.

        She was facing opposite me, so she couldn't see how nervous I was. I tapped her on her shoulder, grabbing her attention away from Melysa. Gosh, no one likes Melysa yet she hangs out with her. Silently, I gave Alice the we-need-to-talk look and she told Melysa she'll speak to her later. We went over the one of the basketball nets, seeing as it was empty. I looked behind her and saw Wayne. It's okay, he won't do anything.

        Then I took a deep breath and said the words "Will you go to the disco with me?". I looked at Alice's blank face. Please don't say no, please don't say no. Scared that I was going to be rejected, I put my hands in my pocket and looked at the ground. Dude, stop acting like a girl! I heard a rustling sound, but it wasn't important. I looked at her again and her facial expression changed. "Yeah...." she calmly said. WOO! She said yes! I really wanted to hug her, but that would concern others, so I kissed her gently on her smooth cheek. Her cheeks changed to a tint of red.

        Suddenly Alice turned around. What was she looking at? It wasn't Wayne, but I couldn't see what. So I muttered a bye and walked away, but before I walked away, she hugged me quickly and walked to the other direction I was. I walked over to the football grounds. The excitement inside of me was showed through a grin. Despite not wanting it shown, I felt to ecstatic to let it go.

Sauntering to Josh and Yves I tapped their shoulder. They looked like they were in a deep conversation. I laughed at that comment and waited for them to turn around.

        "Well...?" Josh asked nervously. I looked at him, then at Yves, who's eyes were scrunched because of the sunlight. I just smiled and nodded. Surprisingly, Yves was the first to hug me. I grabbed Josh and we had a group hug. Then I realised I had some pen mark on my face, because Yves just done it. So I excused myself and went to wash it off.

        As I entered the main grounds, I saw Wayne. He was hugging someone. Then a rage of jealousy filled my inner self. Christie? Why were they hugging? But wait. As I peered carefully at them, she had swollen eyes. Oh... she was crying. Wonder why? Well either way, Christie and Wayne are welcome to have each other, I don't give a crap. Grabbing the door angrily, I opened it, hearing the loudest slam ever. I went into the boys' toilet and washed my face. That felt good...

        Feeling like the fresh ocean, I flowed out of the toilets and I went to my locker. Then I saw Alice, looking like how she was. Feeling so confident, I crashed my lips against her. She bit my lip and I did to hers, making them swollen. For two minutes, I realised. We made out. Fuck! I winked at her, being the normal boy I am, and walked out towards the grounds.

As I walked away, Alice did to. I was passing the girls toilets, when someone bumped into me, causing me to fall. I looked up and it was Christie. Being the one hurt, I oddly asked her if she was okay, in which she nodded. And she asked me. Christie then looked at my face, obviously aware of my swollen lip, but shrugged it off.