A Big Mess... -Chapter 3

I woke up and saw Jeremie's face flat on the keyboard. It seemed he was asleep. I chuckled and walked over to him "Hey Einstein, get up. It's time for breakfast!" Jeremie's head slowly rose from the keyboard "Huh..? Oh,Hey Thurman.." Jeremie got up and opened his door "Lets go before Odd gets there. He might take our portions!" We both chuckled and ran for the Cafeteria. We got our breakfast and were the first two sitting at our table. Odd and the others eventually got there,and Odd automatically started eating. "I'm starved!" Sissi passed by "Eat all you want,you'll eventually turn into a balloon!" Odd smirked "Your brain is a balloon thats already popped!" Everyone at the table started laughing. Sissi scoffed "Dork!" Sissi walked away with Nicholas and Herve.

                    Jeremie and I were back in our dorm. I was looking in my backpack for my study sheet. I just then realized that I left my Study sheet in Mrs.Hertz classroom. I quickly ran out of the room and said bye to Jeremie. I finally reached Mrs.Hertz classroom,and entered. Mrs.Hertz was in the classroom preparing for our next class. I explained to Mrs.Hertz that I left my study sheet here and I came back to retrieve it. Once I found it, I left and headed back to the dorm. Jeremie was not in the dorm anymore...strange. He was usually here on his computer.I was about to leave,and just as I opened the door,I heard beeping noises. I saw an activated tower! I took out my cell and called Ulrich first. "Hey Ulrich,Activated tower...No,Jeremie isn't here..get Odd while I reach Yumi." I hung up my phone and dialed Yumis Number "Yumi,Activated Tower. Head to the factory! No,Jeremie isn't here. I'll look for him." I hung up the phone and ran to Aelitas room...I opened her door,and nobody was there! I called Yumi again "Yumi,Problem. Aelita and Jeremie are missing! Do you think that...that XANA took over Jeremie?" Yumi sounded panicked "Maybe so. Lets go to the Factory and check. Jeremie most likely took Aelita to the factory. I'll meet you there!" I hung up the phone and started towards the sewers. I took a Skateboard all the way to the factory ladder,climbed up, and swung down the rope just to see the others. Ulrich sounded serious. "Lets move." We ran into the elevator and went down to the lab. Jeremie was in there. I looked in his eyes and saw the symbol of XANA. "Yep...XANA." Ulrich charged at Jeremie and knocked him off of the chair. Yumi ran to the super computer  and took control. "Aelitas been virtualized into Lyoko in the Mountain sector. The activated tower is also in the mountain region.. Odd,Ulrich,Thurman. Go to the Scanner room and get ready to be virtualized." We took the elevator to the scanner room and stepped into a scanner. Once we were all virtualized into the mountains,Yumi gave us the coordinates to Aelita. I rode with Odd on his overboard,and Boy was it a rough ride. Aelita was unconscious. I picked up Aelita and carried her on my shoulders. 

                  "Yumi,Wheres the activated tower?" I questioned. "The activated tower is Northwest of where you are now.Keep going forward,and move quickly. Jeremie wont be out could for long!" I created a flying spear platform as a way of transportation,and we all headed Northwest. A Krab nearly shot Odd. Odd shot a Laser Arrow at the Krab and missed. Ulrichs overbike lowered to the ground. Ulrich jumped on top of the Krab and Impacted the Symbol on its shell. he backflipped back to his overbike,rose back up, and the Krab exploded. Aelita woke up and found herself lying down on my spear platform. She rolled off and swiped a star bracelet on her arm. I looked at her and she had wings! I looked straight ahead of me and saw the activated tower. "Hey,Look! over there!" I pointed to the activated tower. There were 2 tarantulas guarding the tower. We jumped off of our vehicles and landed in front of the tarantulas. The tarantulas started firing at Aelita! I summoned a spear and charged at the tarantula. When I was about to get the tarantula,it shot me. I fell to the ground,holding my shoulder. I was about to attempt again when Odd shot the tarantula in front of me. I watched as the monster in front of me exploded into virtual pieces. I looked at Odd and smiled "Thanks,Odd. I owe you one." Odd spent a few seconds bragging about himself and saw that Odd was devirtualized by the other tarantula. I was outraged, And I impacted my spear into the tarantulas head. When it exploded,I was knocked back,and I was devirtualized. I was collapsed in the scanner. I stumbled up just to see Odd. "Welcome back." We took the elevator back up to the Lab. Aelita landed on the ground and ran into the tower. As the elevator opened to the lab,We saw Jeremie electrocuting Yumi. I charged at Jeremie and tackled him,but he knocked me back to the wall. At the last moment when everything seemed hopeless,the tower was deactivated. Yumi was unconscious.. Odd ran to the supercomputer and launched a return to the past. "Return to the past now!" 

                         We were back in the Cafeteria with our breakfast. "Did XANA do anything to the super computer?" Jeremie looked worried. "No. The super computer was in perfect shape." Yumi assured Jeremie. "I took control while you were Xanafied." Jeremie sighed in relief. "Problem is,we'll have to figure out the HARD way whos possessed or not...XANA is a REALLY good actor for a computer program." Odd smiled "You can say that again,Now lets see if XANA can play Romeo in the next play here!" Everyone laughed at Odds joke. Today may have been rough,but in the end,everything turned out okay...right..?