The Cube

Patton POV

"Logan I want to spend more time with you!"

"Okay. What do you want to do."
"I wanna do stuff that you like! "
"Want to. And how about we  try to solve a puzzle."
"Yay! I like puzzles."
Logan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rubix cube

"We've been trying to solve this for hours!" I exclaimed
"I know. I mean they are extremely hard to solve but we've been trying for 4 hours." Logan responded to me.
"Oh I HAVE AN IDEA!!" I screamed then walked out of the room. Leaving Logic looking very confused.
Were is it? AH Ha I have  found you paints. I  grabbed my box if paint and walked back to the living room. "Patt. Why do you have paint?" Logan questioned me.
"Well, you see I thought if we painted the right colours onto the sides then we would have solved it."
"I think that's cheating."
"No. Its just thinking outside of the box!"
"Well that is true, but what if we get paint on the plastic parts?"
"Then we just paint where we messed up there black!"
"That is a great idea Patton."
"Thank you."

Ann POV

"Fine Princey I'll get us food this time. But you have to next." I told my love.
"Deal."

As I was walking down the stairs I hears Patton and Logan talking in the living room. When they came into view I realized they were painting a rubix cube. "Guys painting it is cheating." I told them.
"Falsehood. It's thinking out of the box." Logan told me.
"Sure... Cheaters."

When I got back to princes room I walked in and asked him "is it cheating if you paint the sides of a rubix cube?"

Which he replied with "Yes. Why?"
"Logan and Dad are painting one in the living room."
"That does not surprise me at all."

~

THE END!!!!;!!;