Beyoncé's Omelete

"You found me..." She whispers, her lips raising in that goddamn smirk I hate so much.

"You didn't make it easy on me." I respond, glancing around at the set up, still completely amazed by the view. The sky had no stars but the winking candlelights made up for it, the pale moon reflecting the gleam in her eyes.

"No work, no play." She shrugs, and I raise an eyebrow at her statement.

"Would this be the play then?" I take a step forward, and she shrugs again nonchalantly, but her black and red lingerie set was anything but subtle, and her intentions are clear. And though I have never had a conversation with the brunette that lasted more than ten minutes, I feel like I know her inside and out. And now I'm about to really know her insides. Okay, even I know that pun was really bad, sorry.

"I don't know Lauren....this could be considered as work as well." She took a long step forward, meeting me in my stride while eyeing me up and down. Her molten chocolate eyes were dripping with lust, but she still looked so small, and I realize that I was wrong this entire time. She lead me on, had me believing that I was following after her like a lost puppy; I now realize that I had been the predator, and she was my prey. She wanted to be caught, she was the prize in the circus game; almost impossible to win but completely desirable because of the challenge. She made me feel like a loser for chasing after her, but in reality I still won.

"You've completed the game Lauren, want do you want now?" After all this time, and even with her standing in front of me in seemingly expensive lingerie, completely offering her body to me-there's still only one thing I want.

"Can I get your number?"

"I don't know...can you?" She's smirking. I've never had someone smirk at me before. I don't like it, it's like she knows something I don't.

"I mean...how about we just meet up somewhere, and plan it now?" I suggest hopefully, but her smirk widens and it squashes my hope right then and there.

"How about this Lauren, I'll give you my number and then once you get it you can call me and we'll talk then." I don't like the way she said that. She made it sound more complicated than it really was, projecting her voice like she is the host of a game show, her smiling widening as she accesses my confusion. Even though I don't understand what's happening, she is really hot, and she's offering to give me her number like I wanted in the first place.

"Okay, well, what is it?" I quickly pull out my phone to create her contact name.

"Three, zero, five..." The brown eyed woman trails off, and I type it down, then look up at her for the rest of the phone number.

"Alright, what else?"

"That's it."

I still don't like that goddamn smirk.

"That's it? That's only three numbers, I need the rest."

"I gave you my area code, that's a lot of information. You can figure out the rest." Okay, freeze. This is already too much for me.

When I first saw Camila, she was standing in line in a sex shop named Slop & Lick, that was having a buy one get one free sale on dildos, and a 50% off BDSM toys sale. (I had heard about the sale too, but I wasn't overly excited about it like Camila was. She was literally bouncing up and down like a kid in a candy shop.)