A Halloween Experience With Tom Hiddleston

(A/N i know its not even close to halloween but i really wanna post this so enjoy)

It's a slightly chilly night for halloween evening. Once you're safe in you and Tom's house, you lean on the door breathing in the warmer air. "Tom Darling i'm home" he comes out of the kitchen and walks up to you, " Hello Darling how was your day?" He kisses you passionately! 

"It was alright better for seeing you though!"

"Oh Glad to hear it!" 

you walk into the kitchen and put  down the candy that you bought for tonight's Trick or treaters.

" Oh is this for us?" Tom questions.

"Maybe some of it!" You look at him and lick your lips. 

"Oh good i am glad we don't have to go with out candy on halloween!"

"I am never without candy!"

"oh really?"

"Yes really!"

** Later that night**

You and Tom were taking turns handing out candy and catching some of Tim Burton's corps bride!

 " Would you like a drink darling?"

" Sure if you're having one!"

" yes i think i will, what would you like darling?"

" Just a beer for me!"

he comes into the living room with your drink and his. He just has a jameson whisky with a dash of  ice. It was nearly midnight so you and Tom decided to head to bed! little did you know, Tom has a surprise for you!

Before you knew it Tom has you against a wall in you and his bedroom! with almost all your clothing off! But you weren't the only one who was practically buckskin naked! 

He bit your neck and you didn't know why but it felt different this time you though about for a moment and he bit you there before and it didn't feel like that before! before you knew it everything turned blacker than night!

When you woke up the next morning you felt light headed and dizzy! you looked over at tom only to find he is still sleeping! You got up and went to the bathroom and you saw odd markings on your neck! you tried remembering last night but you could not! You felt arms wrap around you and you felt Tom breathing on your neck!

"I see you have found the marking?"

"Yes i did what happend?"

"Well darling i'll be honest!"

You look at him concerned.

"Darling i'm a Vampire."

"You are really?"

"Why would i lie to the love of my life!"

"aw am i really am i really the one. But why did you bite me?"

"Yes my love and it's Because darling i could not watch you die! I love with all my heart! I Can't live with immortality knowing that i could save my one true and only love!"

"Aw darling that it the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me! Of course i'll be Immortal with you!"

"Really you mean it?!!!"

"Yes! Of course i mean it!"

"Aw my darling i love you so very much!"

"I love You more!"

"I love you most!"

"Darling there is one last thing i want to ask you."

"Sure!"

Gets down on one knee and looks up at you with shining eyes 

" Darling as we about eternity with one another. um i was wondering if you'd Marry me?" he pulls out a black box and inside is the most beautiful ring you have ever seen!

you are in tiers at this point and your hands over mouth! 

"Yes absolutely i'll marry you!"

he puts the ring on your finger and you help him up and you two embrasse in the most beautiful hug and kiss anyone has ever known! You two are the happiest of vampire couples in the world!