Telling Magnus You're Pregnant!

You had a doctors appt today. Magnus had already left for work he had to be in early. So you got out of bed and hopped in the shower. So after your lovely shower you got ready for the day whatever it may bring! So you went to your appointment and singed in and went to sit down! Not long after the Nurse called you in and showed you to a room where your examination would take place. So after awhile you got asked to pee in a jar. So you went to the bathroom that was in the room and peed in the jar and handed it to the nurse and she said "i'll be back in a few minutes." You nodded and she left the room.When she came back she said "Well your tests are negative except one." "And that one was?"

"Your Pregnant. I'd say about 3 1/2 months!Congratulations!"

"Thank you! i can't believe it!" You were so overwhelmed with emotions! you could not wait to tell magnus!

"Well that's all! Oh i want to see you back here next month for annual check up to see how you are you doing!"

"Alright i'll go make an appt right now! And thanks again nurse."

"Your welcome i'll see you next month!"

"yes. see you then"

And with that you left the room and made the appt. Once you had left the hospital you texted magnus to see if he was around at work. he soon texted you back with "Yes" and so you drove to the station and when you got there you went inside and you went to the front desk and said you were looking magnus martinsson and they pointed the way and so you went on to find him. Once you had reached the upstairs and saw him working on his computer and you walk in and kurt was the first to see you! " Hey y/n nice to see you!"

"Hey you to kurt!"

you continued walking and once you had reached magnus had heard kurt say your name he immediately smiled up looking at you! once you had reached him you hugged and kissed one another!

"what you are you doing here darling?"

" I came to tell you wonderful news that i found out just moments ago!"

"Oh What's the my love?"

you lean into his ear and you tell him "I am Pregnant."

"Oh my God darling that's so wonderful i am the happiest man alive! I love you so much!"

He looked at you and  smiled and kissed you so full of love and passion you and magnus had never been so happy!

( If you liked it please comment and if you want an update just say so)