Eighteen

Stephanie came out from her room's bathroom after a shower with nothing on the body but a towel around her neck.

Why would she care walking naked in her own room? After all, no one is allowed to enter it.

She enter her walk in closet.

Bending a little bit, she rapped her towel, the one on her neck, to her wet hair.

She opened the drawer containing her underwear.
Randomly, she grabbed an underpants, it was a white panty.
Putting it on, she then grabbed a bra but stared at the mirror first.

Holding the bra on her left hand, Stephanie stared at her breast.
Squinting her eyes a little bit, she then observed the every roundness of her pair.

She's C' cup.

"Are they symmetrical?" She asked to herself. "I think this one's bigger." She poked her right boob.
"Or is the left one is just really small...."
She's looking down, starring at them. "They better be symmetric....."

But then all of a sudden, the door of her walk in closet burst open making Stephanie's heartbeats stopped for a moment as she almost jump in surprise.

She quickly cover her bare breast with both arms as she face the person who suddenly entered.

She completely forgot that not everybody is prohibited to enter her room. There is actually a one person who can enter anytime he wishes.
And that is the person who've seen it all. Who've seen her all.

"Zachary!?"

The man in suit was stunned by what he's facing.
His throat just suddenly dried up as he stare at his wife.

"The hell is wrong with you! Can't you knock first before entering?!" Stephanie exclaimed giving Zachary back into his senses.

He swallowed a lump in his throat before furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't put the blame on me." He coldly stated as he walked towards the woman. "You're the one who didn't locked the door."
Now he's the one sounding angry.
Man, Alphas suck!

"Wow Zach, you're unbelievable. So it's my fault now?" She said to Zachary that's now in front of her.

"Of course." Zachary said confidently. "If you locked the door, none of this will happen."

Stephanie frowned.
Feeling so annoyed, she pushes Zachary with both hands.
"No Zach! None of this will happen if you have the manner of knocking!"

But then Zachary stayed quiet.
He didn't answer.

He was just staring at Stephanie's.....

"Oh god!" Stephanie cry out as she remembers that her breast is bare naked.
She immediately cover them up again and turn her back to Zachary to put on her bra.

And Zachary can't help but to look at her.
"What if I'm not the one who entered?" He murmurs with a hint of..... Embarrassment? That's new.
"What if your bodyguard or other men is the one who walks in and see that?" He stated while rubbing the back of his head.
Just imagine a man with a rocky body or buffed with cold eyes, being shy. That's what he is right now.

After hooking her bra on, Stephanie looked back at him, with grimace in face.

"What are you, a teenager who's first time to see boobs?" She teased as she walked to the other side to grab a shirt.

And suddenly, the tension in the air disappeared and replaced by comfort.

As Zachary put his usual cold face back on.
"I'm just thinking about your safety."