Chapter Eight

1 year and 4 months passed simula ng kinalimutan na ni Alexandra si Justin....

School ends and it's already summer again! Ilang buwan na ang naka lipas mula nung iniiwasan ni Alexandra si Justin kasi nga gusto nya makalimotan yung nararamdaman nya para sa binate dahil nga nabalitaan nyang may girl friend na ito at ayaw talaga ni Alexandra makasira ng isang relasyon ng dahil lang sakanya.

While January started Alexandra met Harper Lace and they became girl friend and boy friend. When Harper came into his life she totally forgot Justin because Harper is the guy who make your life happier.

When day after Harper's birthday. Harper became cold towards her and she didn't know because she didn't do something to him. Until... she remembered something that Harper want or should I say Harper's wants a birthday gift by giving herself into him and she totally say 'NO' to him because she's not ready yet and they are still young! They both don't know if her and Harper will be together forever. When March 29 came they broke up in their exact fourth monthsary. Alexandra and her family was in Cagayan by that time to buy some sort of things that her mother needs.

When she and her mother left by their car she confess to her mother...

"Mom, I trust you that's why I want you to read this." She gave her phone to her mother.

After her mother read it.. "I'm sorry dear but... base in his messages he wants to quit."

She cried after that because Harper was the guy who prove him that there was happiness in life but she was wrong because Harper was the guy who wants her body not her heart.

"Stop crying my dear. He's not that worth it to cry on." Her mother said.

She wants to tell to her mother everything she been hiding on. Actually Harper teach her how to make out because when Harper goes to there place they will totally make out but there's no sex at all just make out scene that's it but one time Harper attempt to have sex with her but with all her force she push Harper really hard and told Harper to get out of there house. She didn't know that it was the sign that she should broke up with Harper. She was blind what Harper said to her...

"I will never leave you no matter what. Lifetime?" Harper said

"Yes. Lifetime" She answered with a smile.

-

-

-

After thinking about her experience about Harper she finally plan to hide those things from her mother even though she wants to be honest. She also kept this to her very own best friend Krisha.

"Maybe he wasn't for me after all mom. Maybe there is one guy who can change my thoughts about guys." She said with a genuine smile.

"Yes my dear and I hope that one guy you said will not make you cry like this." Her mother laughed.

In her mind "What I meant about change my thoughts about guys mom is that they will not chase girls body." But she felt sorry for her mother for not knowing it because she was very scared.

"Let's just wait for that guy to come out mom." And they both laughed.

"I'm sorry Mom your daughter is scared to tell you her dirty little secret and I'm also sorry Krisha for not telling you this but I'll forget that this happen into my life." In her mind.

xxxxx

A/N: Hey! Hey! Hey! HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry kung matagal ako hindi nakapagupdate! Something came up kasi that's why. So let's continue this on! I hope you guys wait to end this up and Keep reading and voting! Thanks! Love you all..