Chapter 6: We need to talk

Your P.O.V

After training, I was heading back to the girls dorms for a nap. On the way I bumped in to Jean. I tried to run way from him but he stopped me.

"____, where do you think you're going?" Jean asked as held my hand firmly but gently, looking concerned about something.

"Well, I was going to my room to rest up before lunch time." I looked at him impatiently, and made him let go of my hand, though I could tell he didn't want to.

"Wait, ____ I want to talk to you, but I don't think out here is a good idea. I think we should go to your room." With that he grabbed my hand again and walked me to my room.

I looked around to make sure no one would see me and Jean walk into the room together. "Jean, what is so important that you needed to talk to me in my room!?" I asked angrily but knowing what he wanted to do.

"You know you can't hide from me much longer, ____. I will find out what you are hiding sooner or later, and when I do you will be surprised." Him gave me a smirk that can send chills down your spine.

Without thinking I yelled to him "AND WHAT, WHAT IF YOU DO KNOW !" He then pushed my on my bed and got on top of you with a big smirk on his face.

"You know what I can hold back anymore ____. I must make you mine." He slowly started to get close to my lips and kissed my with great force. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't I liked what he was doing. My whole body wanted him and I didn't want this to happen soon.

"Jean wai... Ahhhh!" Him slowly went down to my neck licked my Softly and start to nibble on my skin. Sending waves of pleasure though out my body. "Seems like you are enjoying yourself ____ should I continue."

I pushed Jeab back and hugged him"wait Jean is this what you want to talk about with me. Looking at Jeans eyes and him looking at me. Him then whisper slowly in my ear.

"____ now tell me what I want to know ok." I nodded at him to show him that I will answer. "____ tell do you like me?" I looked at his eyes and felt very happy to tell him what I feel.

"Jean I don't like you." Jean looked at you with disbelief and was going to leave out the room but you grabbed his hand. "I don't like you Jean I love you! And I wanted you to feel the same for me too. "

Jean's P.O.V

I felt here's tears coming down my face as I scared at ___ (c/e). I couldn't hold back no more know I want her to be mine and only mine. "___ you really love me." She looked at me with thoses beautiful (c/e) and said" Jean I always loves you and I will never stop loving you."

"____ I love you too and I will you love always." I didn't noticehow close our faces have gotten but I didn't care no more because I know that she loves me.

We started to kiss each other and hold each other Close. I lick the bottom of ___ to let in my tongue and she open her mouth fast. We shared a passionate kiss let her friend walked in on us.

"Ohhh am sorry ____" said friends name. Then I got up to leave the room