The Party

Kisa's POV

~~~~~~~~

"Ugh do I have to go,"I ask a maid as she puts out a dress for me.

Honey's father is having a party to celebrate the engagement and so I have to go.

"Yes Kisa now get ready,"she said rolling her eyes and pushing me behind a changing curtain.

I slip the blue dress on and come out. She does my hair, hands me some shoes, and basically drags me down to the car.

After a car ride that feels like it takes forever we pull up to a mansion I recognize. I get out and we go in.

We go through crowds until I finally see Honey standing in a small white suit.

"Hey,"I say poking his shoulder. He turns around and pulls me into a tight hug.

His father stands up and everyone turns to face him.

"I am proud to announce the engagement of my eldest son and heir,"he says and everyone claps.

"So I guess it's really happening,"I say to myself.

"Kisa I promise it will be fine,"Honey said slipping his hand into mine.

I nod and then drag him over to the food table.

I get some nice chocolate and he of course gets cake.

"So.."I say trying to make conversation"When do you think we will actually have to get married?"

"I don't know....you and I need to finish school, so probably a few years."

I sit down on a chair in the corner and think about what he just said. I'm still very mad at my father but I'm willing to forgive him. At least I'm going to marry someone that is actually a nice person.

------Time Skip------

I've been here a few hours now and I've been in the corner most of that time. Even though this is my engagement party no one actually seems to want to talk to me.

"Kisa,"someone says beside me and I look over. It's honey.

"What?"I ask looking up.

"May have this dance?"he asks holding out his hand to me.

After a moment of hesitation I take it and let him lead me onto the dance floor.

A slow song starts and he puts his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and try to hide my blush.

Luckily after the slow song ends a fast song starts playing and we can pull away.

As we dance I can't help but think "Maybe this won't be to bad."