Chapter 23

✠Ray's POV✠

When I woke up, my baby wasn't in my arms, where she's supposed to be. But then I smelt something cooking. I smiled at the thought of my baby in the kitchen cooking all my meals for me, with two or three little Ray Ray's running around. In a big house, by the beach. With a nice car.

Life goal number one.

I started to pull back the covers, taking the condom off and tossing it in the trash. That's when Max walked in, wearing one of my hoodies.

"Oh, you finally up."

I motioned for her to come closer and straddle my waist. Her hands rested on my chest, sending chills up my spine.

"You made breakfast?"

"Hmm mmm." She nodded, leaning down for a kiss. Her tongue licking my top lip, and her teeth bitting and dragging my bottom one.

"Damn, you kiss like that and you gon get it worse next time."

"Haha, next time won't be for a long time."

She got off and headed for the door. I looked at her, my mouth half open.

"What...?"

"You coming to eat or nah?"

"Yeah, hold on."

I jumped outta bed and looked for a random pair of pants to throw on. Walking out the room, I watched as she fixed my plate. The aroma of bacon filled the air. She sat my plate in front of me and I began to eat, watching her as she started to clean up.

"You not eating?"

"Mhmm mmm....I'll just get some coffee."

I took in her words, seeing I was basically done with my breakfast. I don't know, but I feel like something's wrong. I don't want to say anything, because she'd probably deny it, but we'll talk later. Right now, I'm thinking about round two.

"Max..."

"Yeah?"

"You trynna get in the shower with me?"

He turned and looked at, seeing my playful smirk. Her eyes squinted as she tried not to laugh.

"Ray, Ion know...."

I stood and rushed to her side, holding her waist.

"Well I know you not bout to walk all around smelling like sex, is you?"

"Shut up, boy! I'ma take a shower, just not with you." She started walking away, and I followed after her.

"Why you playing me though?"

She laughed and started to run, so I chased her and beat her to the bathroom.

"Ray, stop playing! You know I gotta shower!!"

"So then come in here!"

I pulled her by her arm into the bathroom and closed the door.

⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜

After dropping Max off, I had to check in at the head office. I was thinking about making a request to leave early for spring break, thinking we could go over both our parent's houses and tell them. I wanted everybody to know, that Max is my baby and I'm her man.

I strolled casually over to the next available window, noticing a lot of late transfers. When I approaced the window, the lady popped her gum before speaking.

"May I help you?"

Her nasty ass attitude threw me off, making me forget why I was even here.

"Uh, yeah....I'm trynna request an excuse of absence."