Melodies~~2D x Reader

A/N:
Sorry that I'm so late on this, but it's the last week of school for me and it's really busy. So here I am, in class, writing this while I still have time. Anyway, this was requested by ravengorillaz. I hope you like it, love! Also, to anyone that is possibly thinking about requesting, I love to write fluff. I really do. However, I also kind of want one or two ideas for darker and even sad subjects. Things that end terribly. Is that weird? I don't know, but either way, enjoy!

It was a normal day for us. I was with my boyfriend, Stuart, while he was playing the piano version of one of his songs. I've always wanted to know how to play the piano, but I was always too nervous and awkward to tell him. So, I kept dropping hints. And, he was being completely oblivious. I guess I can't blame him for being so innocent, after all, sometimes that's better. Especially around Murdoc.

However, I thought that maybe I should just ask him. Quick and easy. Straightforward. Simple. To the point. And I was stalling in my mind, too.

'If I can't do what I need to in my mind, how would I be able to tell him?'

"Ey, Stu?"

He stopped playing. "Yeah, love?"

Oh, man. He stopped playing. I made him stop playing. "Do you.... Uh...." Come on, (y/n), you can do it! ".... Wanna see a movie later?"

'Nice job.'

"Yeah, of course!"

I sighed. Why couldn't I do this? Why was I so awkward?!?

"Uh... Stu-Pot?"

"Yeah?"

'Here it goes.'

"That's.... Not what I wanted to say."

'Oh man. He looks so upset. What did I do?'

"What do you mean...? Don't you want to see a movie with me?" He looked so sad.

"I mean... I wanted to do something else."

'Wow, that sounded.... Interesting.....'

I saw his face get less upset and confused and turn red and shocked.

"N-not like that! I mean, I wanted to learn how..... To play.... piano."

"Ah, well, love, why didn't you just say that?"

"Because I'm a nervous wreck, that's why. I'm sorry...."

"No, don't be! Here, let's start......"

And that's how we spent every Saturday until I learned how to play. Now, 2D doesn't have to be the singer and the keyboard. Now, they have someone that I never thought they would consider even joining. They had me.