Jerome and Mitch

Nathalie's pov.

"Cass have you seen those two new kids!"

"No I haven't Nathalie. Why?"

"One, is Mitch and one is Jerome!"

"Okay clam down. Let's go meet them."

"Yay! Okay,lezzzz Goo!"

Cassidy and I walk into the lunch room itching to sit next to the boys. I breathe and then push Cassidy into this Jerome kid and yell "GET SOME!" and run away. What a friend I am.

Cassidy's pov.

Nathalie seemed so excited when we were going to meet Jerome😍 and Mitch😍. Once we were in the lunch room I must of tripped cause I fell right on top of Jerome. Nathalie ran away so I got up but, I felt an arm pull me back down into the seat. Who can it be? I started to have a panic attack until Nathalie came back before I can turn around to see who was pulling me down."Come on Cass" I heard Nathalie yell. I sneaked a peek to see who it was and see a cute kid that must be Jerome. I feel in love as soon as I saw face.I got up and squealed while running away."Nathalie you never told me he was that cute."

"Oops! It's not like I explained before we came into the lunch room." I heard the sarcastic-ness in her voice. Of course I laughed.

😍Jerome's pov

(Oh stuff just got real)

Mitch and I we just finishing up our lunch when a girl with short beautiful blue hair came in and made me drop my Cheerios. I was so amazed."whatcha starring at Jerome." I heard Mitch interrupt my thoughts. "Those girls." I opened my mouth in shock. I can't believe I just said that. Mitch started to crack up. Great. I was going to say something when the girl I was looking at ended up on my lap. She scooted off into the next seat wanting to get up but,instead I pulled her back down wishing she would turn around. This other girl came I guess she was pretty but, Mitch was completely shocked and his mouth was opened wide. The girl that had fallen me was kinda embarrassed she got turned around a little and looked at me. Then she ran away squealing. "Weird, huh." Mitch was still starring. I closed his mouth. Well, then I kept dreaming about this cute clumsy girl. That I soon learned to love.

😍Mitch's pov

(Now stuff just got real real)

I was eating my lunch with Jerome when Jerome stopped short and started looking at someone "whatcha lookin at?" I asked. "Those girls" I heard him say. I started cracking up. Then, I stopped when a girl fell on his lap. I wanted to laugh but. I kinda felt bad. It was weird because Jerome was holding her down. I was starting to laugh when another girl came over. Than my mouth dropped open. I heard her name was Nathalie and her friends name was Cassidy. Nathalie was my favorite. I could tell Jerome had a favorite and it was Cassidy. I was still staring and then Jerome closed my mouth. Still amazed I snapped out of my trance but was still in love.