Chapter Thirty

"Harry made us food!" I woke up to the sound of a thick Irish accent, only being Niall. "Niall keep it down, Harry will murder us if we wake him up"

"What is his problem anyways"

"I don't know maybe because you practically stole Kateyln from him"

"Hey that's not my fault. He treated her terribly for what I've seen and I'm only trying to help her"

"Fucking drunks"Harry mumbled getting up. I felt his warm lips touch my forehead for a second before they were gone. He must of thought I was still asleep because he didn't say a word as I listen to him walk to the door.

"Can you idiots shut up. I'm trying to sleep, it's 5am get your asses to bed" I heard Harry's mad tone. "Chill harry chill" Louis' voice followed.

I tiptoed out of bed and slowly opened the door. It's squeaked a bit and I froze in position hoping they wouldn't hear a sound. "Harry you have a girl in bed already! What about Katelyn?" Liam said, I heard footsteps coming my way and I dove for the bed.

"What the fuck happened to the bathroom door!" Liam yelled. I really hate that I can't see this all of this. "Get the vacuum" Liam demanded.

"No, it's to early in the morning you could wake someone up" Harry said, and for a good couple minutes everything was silent. I sat up from Harry's bed and tiptoed across the floor.

"Ouch" I nearly yelled running into an unknown object. The door swung open and I was blinded by the light. I covered my eyes with the back of my hand squinting. "Katelyn?" They all said in unison, except Harry of course.

I lowered my hand adjusting my eyes to he light, five boys stand before me, four with confusion and curiosity."What are you doing here Katelyn, you shouldn't be here with Harry" a wave of shame came across me, I can't help but be near Harry. Why should Louis decided where I am, he doesn't know what happened.. Neither does Harry but whatever.

"Katelyn, come stay with me the rest of the night" Louis reached out his hand for me to take but I responded shaking my head. I think I hurt Louis' feelings, and I didn't mean to but I just don't want to be with him.. I don't think. He doesn't make me feel the way Harry does.

"Come here" Harry walked towards me pulling me into a hug. "Please go to bed, I'll clean the mess up later okay" the boys all nodded as if Harry was their leader and must listen to their commands.

Just as we were about to shut Harry's bedrooms door, Liam's mouth dropped."Harry did you hurt Katelyn again!" Liam screamed full of anger, pushing Harry away from me.

"What the fuck no! Stop that" Harry pushed him back. Liam looked at me with sympathy in his eyes, trying to find the truth. But Harry was telling the truth.

"Katelyn did he hurt you" I shook my head while wrapping my arms around Harry's torso. "okay. Goodnight boys, Katelyn" Liam nodded and headed to his room along with everyone else.

"C'mon let's go back to bed" Harry said kissing my temple.
--
I woke up with a smile on my face. I turned to the side to see an empty bed, Harry is already be up. I walked out of the bedroom to see everyone gathered in the kitchen.

"Hey babe" I said kissing Harry on the cheek.

"Something's going on" he whispered in my ear worried. I looked around the room at everyone sitting down, no one spoke a word.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall away from everyone.

"Paparazzi is outside, I don't know how or why they are here but I think the boys know." Harry's deep sigh made me realize this is probably bad, I just hope it has nothing to do with me. I don't know how it would, but there is always possibilities.

"I'm sorry" that's all I could think of to say. I don't know what to do. In my view, is paparazzi really a bad thing?

"Don't be. But could you do me a favour?" I nodded in response. "I'm feeling a little stressed out, I just want to relax a bit" I'm taking this as he wants sex? Well as do I so why not.

I pulled Harry down the hall to his bedroom, forcefully pushing him down on the bed. For just waking up, do I ever feel wide awake. I straddled my legs onto Harry torso and held his chest down with the palm of my hands."Woah I meant cuddling, but okay I'll take this too" a grin played on his lips. I quickly tossed my hair to one side and leaned down in desire of feeling his lips on mine.

My lips met his, so soft yet rough. His mouth opened and our tongues met. Boy do I miss this. Feeling of being wanted. I know Harry was saying things to me last night that meant a lot, and were heartfelt but this gets my mind off most things.

"Katelyn. Why are you so hot" Harry moaned. I realized that I was rocking my body on his hips. I guess I was caught in the moment. I stopped and Harry noticed in seconds. "Don't stop" he panted. His need for me gave me feel great. I rocked my body more but in a steady pace.

Lucky I was only wearing Harry's shirt. He pulled it over my head and pulled his boxers off. His hand reached for a condom in nightstand and rolled it onto his penis.

Harry threw me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Make sure you moan my name loud so Louis knows you're mine" a smirk played on his lips. I know he was saying that in a joking matter but deep down I know he wands Louis to get the message across.

"no" I smiled hitting down at my bottom lip.

"Oh baby I'll make you" Harry said before thrusting into me. His pelvis smashed against mine. His hands rested on both sides of me, clutching the sheets tightly. His body rocked on top of my; in and out of me at a his normal fast pace.

"Harry" a light moan of his named escaped my lips.

"Louder" Harry leaned down to whisper in my ear. I looked at his lustful eyes. Sweat formed at his hair line and running my hands against his abs, he felt so warm. "Louder" he repeated.

"Oh god Harry!" I moaned and laughed giving him what he wanted.

"Good" he smiled kissing my collar bone.

--

"I'm going to get changed" I smiled laying down on his bed. Harry nodded getting up to put on new boxers.

*Harry's POV*

As I waited for Katelyn to get ready in my room I needed to make a quick phone call. I went into Niall's room, locking the door behind me. I don't need anyone to know my business, and this is the only place I won't be disturbed for a couple of minutes. Besides Niall is socializing with everyone, since when does he want to be alone locked in his bedroom.

I scanned my contacts. Looking at the number I thought I would never have to call, but I know I should. I clicked call and after two rings he picked up..

"Hello?" He said, clearly I just woke him up because he did not sound happy. "Dylan. We need to talk"

--
Lost wifi for a bit so I'm sorry! And since I'm always on my iPad writing I wasn't aloud to use it for awhile. If you're going to be pissed whatever. If you were actually curious you would of saw my post on Instagram why I couldn't and didn't update.

I wasn't really in the mood so I kinda rushed it, I'm sorry. I promise the next chapter will be better x