Chapter Twenty Seven

Shoutout to @harrysmessycurls, go read her story :)

Harry's POV

"Celeste" I said trying to break the kiss.

"Harry let's go back to your place" she whispered in my ear, she is so wasted it's actually bothering me. She's annoying without alcohol and with alcohol is even worse. "No. Celeste I can't" I set Celeste back down on the floor.

"Why? It's that girl Katelyn isn't it" she said annoyed rolling her eyes, I can feel one of her annoying rants coming. "She's not even pretty, did you see her outfit? You literally want to be with her, she doesn't even show a little skin. She dresses like a man, well maybe she is. I don't understand, I can give you a hell of a night but you decide to think about that boring whore!"

"Are you done?" I don't really know why I got involved with her tonight, I could blame it on the alcohol but in reality I was pissed off with Katelyn. Celeste was that girl I've always went to, but I actually want to start a relationship. Whether people except it or not, I'm going to make it work between Katelyn and I. I'm not really sure if Celeste is still talking to me, She's staring at me but I just didn't pay attention to anything that came out of her mouth. I'm too focused on Katelyn.

"Bye.." I ran off to the couches where almost everyone else was, Louis arrived at the same time I did. "Hey does anyone know where Katelyn is?" Ashley and Kenzie gave me a death stare.

"Harry you idiot! Why were you making out with Celeste." Kenzie screamed in my face. "Did Katelyn see?" I started to panic, if she saw this wouldn't be a good start to a relationship.

"What the hell do you think! She ran off crying"oh god this is all my fault.

"I saw her run into the bathroom" Louis said calmly, how is he staying calm with this.

"Shit..."Ashley mumbled to herself.

"Ashely what! What am I missing!" I probably shouldn't yell at her but I'm so pissed off at myself.

"I'm just hoping Katelyn isn't doing drugs. I went in their earlier and people were doing all sort of drugs."

"So? Katelyn wouldn't do drugs" I don think, Ashley avoid making eye contact with me.

Katelyns POV

"Boys are so stupid" I laughed along with my new friends, Jackie, Jane? Hell I don't remember. "That's why I'm into girls" the one girl said. "Really?what's your name again?"

"Eva. I actually had a crush on you, when we went to the same school" Eva said leaning closer to me. "You're just really hot, I was jealous of all the guys that got to be with you" I've never rally had interest in girls before, but I'm curious Eva is pretty hot. I twirled her brown hair between my fingers as she pushed me against the wall.

I let go trying to unbutton my shirt but I'm struggling. "Here" Eva grabbed my shirt ripping the middle apart, I listened to the buttons hit the tile floor. Eva lifted my head up to make eye contact before her lips slowly touched mine, they were so soft and warm. "Katelyn!" I heard a familiar voice fill the girls bathroom.

"Harry! Baby come join" Harry walked towards Eva and I pulling me away and into a hug.

"Hey dude she's with me. Wait your turn" I laughed at Eva's fight for me.

"What?" Harry said confused.

Harry's POV

"We should have a threesome, doesn't that sound fun Harry?" Katelyn laughed pushing me against a wall. All eyes were on us and it was extremely awkward, I looked into Katelyn's eyes, they were no longer a perfect shade of light blue.