Chapter 1

The new school year was about to begin. The night before the first day of classes always leaves the students filled with emotions, some positive, some negative. In that particular house, knowing that a party was being celebrated, it was easy to guess no one cared about school. So happy kids they were.

Namjoon was standing in a corner of the room, a plastic cup resting in his hand. He had already drank half of the liquid in it. He didn't particularly dislike partys, but he much rather be at home watching a film than looking for his friend Taehyung in that mess of people. He decided the best idea would be to actually look around and bit, instead of just standing there.

After a while of pushing people and being pushed, he headed to the balcony of the house to get some air. He had seen pretty much everything except for any clue of Taehyung's whereabouts: there were some guys getting wasted, people dancing all over the place. He saw a cute girl in a pink top and black shorts around there somewhere too. "Might consider looking for her again", he said to himself.

He went back into that crowd of drunk teenagers. In the process of looking for either his friend or a potencial hook up he got a drink spilled on him. Luckily the temperature in that house was high enough to prevent him from getting cold. Still, an idiot just spilled his drink over him and Namjoon wasn't going to let anyone hurt his pride like that- oh it's Taehyung. There was only one thing unusual about him. Two cat ears were poping out of his head and some  whiskers were painted on his face. It wasn't really that weird considering a lot of people were actually dressed up in weirder outfits.

"Finally, you were here. By the way you owe me a shirt." Namjoon said to his friend. "Angry as always, I see. Have you seen Hoseok anywhere?" The other asked looking over Namjoon's shoulder. "Knowing him he will probably be getting wasted and or dancing like a mad man." Namjoon shrugged. Hoseok was a rellay good friend, it's just that he got kind of excited in partys.

"By the way, one of my friends is transferring to our school. He's around here, he came with me to meet some people before classes started. Look, that's him over there!" Taehyung pointed at someone in the crowd, but Namjoon couldn't see anybody that he didn't already know. Well, except for that one person but... there's no way, right?

"Jin, over here!" Taehyung shouted. When he aproched the two boys, Taehyung got in charge of the presentations. "Jin, this is Kim Namjoon. Namjoon, Kim Seokjin." Namjoon was beyond confused. Next to his friend was standing a familiar figure: fluffy brown hair, amazingly plump lips, pink top and black shorts. In other words, the girl from before. Except he wasn't a girl. "Nice to meet you Namjoon. I hope we can be good friends." A cute smile appeared in his face.

'Shit, ' the other thought 'he's cute as all hell.'

-------------------------------------------------------
Well, first chapter's out. Short, I know, but next chapter will be loger. I'm already excited to find out were this is going to end.
If you liked it click the twinkly little star and we'll see each other again next chapter.
M~