Chapter 2

Kirsten POV

When I walk to work I start to think about the best way to approach this situation. I figure it would be best to tell him I'm sorry, and that I acted in the moment. That it was nothing, but was it. I know he kissed  back, even though that wasn't the first time I have kissed him, he kissed back no questions asked.

Oh well, it was probably an in-the-moment thing for him too. Might as well be the first one to admit it. I just hope I didn't break them up.

I get into the little Chinese restaurant and go to the elevator. The woman behind the counter doesn't even question it anymore, she just lets me by.

The ride down to the lab doesn't even take a minute, but right now I wish it was an hour ride. I have a new plan as well. I just won't talk about it, I'll just act like it never happened, or it was 5 years ago. I have no time perception after all.

I enter the lab with a flat expression. I don't want Maggie to suspect anything, she is CIA after all. I am greeted by Camille, who drags me up to the break room. However, I do see Cameron talking to Linus so I don't have to worry about her making me talk to him.

She drags me in the room and slams the door shut. She turns to face me with a grin like the Cheshire cats.

"How are you handling this?" She asks seriously. So, I am going to support her with an honest answer.

"I am going to pretend it never happened." I say and grab a cup of coffee.

"That's it." She asks, "That isn't going to work." She says incredulously.

"I've managed to keep my true feelings buried all the time, besides the kiss happened 5 years ago." I say blessing my temporal dysplasia.  It does come in handy some times.

Suddenly Cameron's voice comes over the speaker. "Stitch in 5!" I move to exit but Camille blocks me.

"The kiss happened not 24 hours ago." She whispered. She looked, scared.

"I couldn't tell the difference anyway." I say and she finally let's me through.

Once I am in the lab with my Stitcher gear on I hop in the tank, with not a word. After all of his usual checks he speaks to me for the first time today.

"Check 1, 2, Louis you read me." He says, thankfully keeping things normal.

"I hear you Joker." I say knowing I used the wrong superhero to annoy him.

"Wrong one in 3, 2, 1!" Suddenly I'm sucked into a dead persons memory.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!