Chapter 14

Cameron POV

I wake up to the sound of beeping. I try to focus on the noise. A heart monitor. I slowly open my eyes and observe my surroundings. White, white, and oh yay, more white. So I'm in a hospital. A turn my head and see Fisher in a chair beside my bed. He looks roughed up but ok.

"Cameron?" Fisher questions finally looking up at me. I think about why I'm here, then I remember. The attack on the apartment. Stinger. Kirsten!

"Where is she?" I question sitting up fastly. Fisher manages to dodge my head last second but I don't dwell on that for long.

"We don't know. All of LAPD is looking for her." Fisher said putting a hand on my shoulder. The door opens and in walks Camille, Linus, and Maggie.

"Cameron are you okay?" Camille asks coming to my side.

"I barely remembered what happened." I supply after hesitation. All I know is that I have a pounding headache.

"You were hit with the butt of a gun." Fisher says standing up and grabbing a coffee from Maggie. "They put a table in front of my door so I couldn't get out to help you guys." He answers shortly.

"It isn't your fault." Linus says and Maggie nods. Camille does nothing. I can't imagine how she feels right now. She just lost her best friend. I couldn't even fathom loosing Linus. But I guess this morning I couldn't live without Kirsten.

"They're right, its mine." I say shortly and look down.

"No it isn't you did everything you could." Fisher says and walks back over to me. "And we're going to get her back." He said with so much confidence, I almost believed him.

Kirsten POV

The room was dark, and that's about all I knew. I can barely remember what happened. All I remember is Cameron falling, then nothing.

"Hello love." I hear a british voice say. Liam. I still can't see anything but blackness, then I wonder if I'm blindfolded.

"What do you want. My troubles are with Stinger." I reply much more camly and confident then how I really feel.

"We need you to stitch into someone. Ed Clark."

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed. I know I've been gone for long and I'm sorry. I had some things to worry.