Part 11

♕Mya

The movie started and we still just sat there stuffing our faces. Louis sat next to me and he didn't talk at all through the movie.

15 minutes were left. I knew that because I've already seen this movie before, but I'm not complaining because it was a really good movie. As I finished  the last piece of pizza in the box I glanced down at the empty box then contained watching the movie. 

Right as I started focusing back on the movie from the pizza the sad part hits. I start balling my eyes out, I hate anything sad. Suddenly I start hearing sobs near me. Oh my gosh is Louis crying?  I thought trying not to chuckle. I turned my head over and looked over to see him in full out tears. Louis didn't see my looking over at him, so I wanted to keep it that way, I didn't want to make him feel bad.

♕Louis

 We're both crying I think to myself, what if I just made the first move?  I thought and thought and I was going to. I strated to stretch like I was yawning and stretching at the same time and then I looked st the tv, the credits were playing. The movie just ended. Then I glance at the time, 11:45pm. Crap. It's really late, and Mya is probably tired and wants to sleep. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize how late it was... I can drive you home now, if you want, or you can stay here tonight...you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on couch or vise versa," I tell her, knowing she wouldn't want to sleep with me after what happened with that dipshit that got her pregnant. 

"I-I don't really care, but this sounds stupid and I don't care if I sleep on floor, but I'm scared to be alone, so could I sleep with you?" She asks me, "I can sleep on floor, but in same room?" 

"You can sleep in the bed, with me if you want. I won't do anything I promise. Regardless, my bed is huge, so you'll have a big side," I say laughing I start to lead down the hallway and stop at a hault, "this is stupid, but could be funny try to find my room," I say laughing, I really have nothing better to do, do I? 

"I'm just taking a guess here," she says and walks all the way down the highway and points at the room at the very end, "that one," she says pointing at the door.

"Fook I forgot to take down my sign," I say groaning at the sign that said 'i like carrots' of course.

"Oh that's why someone asked me if I liked carrots," she said laughing and pointing at the sign, "trust me honey I love my carrots," she says laughing. 

"I have some in my fridge if you want some," I offer, "anyways... honey?" I ask her smirking. 

"Well you British people say 'love' so my word Im trying to figure out." 

"You were born...where?"

"OOH! This could be stupid, but funny. Guess," she says laughing stealing my thunder. 

"I actually have no idea," I confess opening my door and we lie into my bed and I shut off the light while the night light on my ceiling is still on. 

"That's no fun, but if you must give up, I was born in Nashville," she says and turns to lie on her side looking at me. 

"Then your words are; dude, sup, yolo, homie..." I say laughing.

"True," she says laughing, "I'll just make up my own language then, one only me and you can understand." 

"Good plan," I say laughing, "can I ask you a question?"  Mya doesn't say yes she just nods at me, "when did this all start? Like the stalker?"

"A month ago. The thing is I don't really know why it happened. All I remember is my dad got promoted, he's a real estate... he was a real estate agent, but then everything went down hill."

"I'm sorry, maybe we can figure out what happened... was anyone mad at you?"

"No, I've always been home schooled," she shrugged, "and my family never fought."

"Hmm... maybe someone was mad that your dad got a promotion?" 

"I mean a few guys were, but two also, died in a meeting. They got promoted after my dad, so they went to meetings too. The one meeting he missed saved his life for a month," I explain.

"How'd they die in a meeting?"

"Somehow the building got bombed. I know weird right?"

"Maybe somehow their deaths and your families are linked, is there anyone else that got mad, but then didn't get promoted?"

"Yeah! His name was like Trevor Malor or Mallar or something. People used to call him by Naughty Boy," she said and I started giggling at 'naughty boy', "very mature LouBear."

"LouBear," I said smiling this time, I think the smirking scared her.

"Just trying it out," she said shrugging. 

"Anyways, try to remember really try. Google him find his name. If you get his name, I can find out if it's him. Like if he's gotten plane tickets to the same places you were going-"

"Louis?" 

"Yes, princess?" 

"Princess?"

"Just trying it out," I shrug mocking her.

"I don't really care too much if I die, I mean I do, like I have you and my grandma and this baby... but I'd rather have the baby live over me, I'm scared they'll die, babe."

"I promise you'll all be okay, both of you. Trust me, babe," I reach out for her hand and take it, using my thumb to trace over her hand.

"I trust you," she whispered starting to tear up.

"Don't cry babe. Please? It'll be okay. I'm not leaving your side. Ever. I don't care what it takes." 

"Okay," she croaks, and whipes her tears no mascara smudged, she wasn't wearing any make up.

"Maybe I should teach you to shoot, I'm not amazing, but it can come in handy."

"I already can shoot daddy."

"Daddy?" 

"I'm still trying to figure it out," she shrugs.

"I like babe or LouBoo."

"I didn't say LouBoo, but I like that too." 

"Sorry babe, but it is pretty great," I say laughing.

Suddenly a loud beeping bang sound comes from my kitchen. This happens every night it was only the security alarm turning on at 12. Immediately after it happened I felt a small body connectected to mine. I look down to see Mya's arm around my chest holding me, her head under the blanket on my chest. She was terrified. I brought my hand down and rubbed her hair.

"That's the night alarm, princess. Nothing to worry about, it's just turning on, it happens every night at 12," she pulled the blanket up over her hair but stayed on me and put her leg over mine.

"Goodnight angel," I said starting to fall asleep along with her.

--------- 

Guys something big is coming up

Just saying 

Hah

I wish more ppl checked this out 

:(

Hopefully more ppl will

Anyways ilyyyy