• Lucy's type! •

"So Lucy, what's your type? Tall, small, a shower or a grower? You know the usual?"

It was starting to get dark out and I rode shotgun as Juvia drives asking me an abundance of questions. Erza and Jellal, sat in the back awkwardly holding each other hands weirdly blushing.

"They're not official yet...believe it or not he's new Erza has done it with him yet." Juvia whispered to me as she caught me looking at them through the rear view mirror.

"Oh," I replied, surprised.

"Levy and Gajeel are kind of not out there too, Gajeel has been trying for ages to get Levy out of this place he's such the jealous type." Juvia said, I nodded and slouched back.

I looked out the window and we were riding on some steep rode I guess about to arrive to the top of a mountain. The crashing waves beneath were stunning.

"Me and Gray-Sama, are out in the open! We truly do love each other, I used to stalk him...I was once like you more on the timid side." I glanced over at Juvia who was happily blushing.

"Really? I didn't expect that from you." I said, not even being able to imagine Juvia as a shy kid.

"Yeah, I was a freak who was obsessed with water, I know it was weird. he helped me blossom."

I gave a wry smile, she smiled back and then giggled.

"But now I'm obsessed with his liquid!" She said reverting back to her old self. I jokingly rolled my eyes.

The car came to a halt and we arrived at the house. It was a long drive, and it was completely dark out. Erza and Jellal were asleep but Juvia bopped Erza on her head, making her wake up.

"What was that for dumbass!" Erza raged as she got up, Juvia put her finger to Erza's lips and smiled.

"You're going to wake your boyfriend up~"

Erza's face flushed. "He's not my-"

"You've stopped having sex with people once you started to see him, plus I see you unbutton your shirt a little bit when he comes around. Kyaaa~"

Juvia started to tease Erza as she started to remark back. I let them be and began to walk to the grand house.

"Who are you?"

I jumped a little then spun around, a boy with hot pink hair stared at me.

"Hey, blonde bimbo are you deaf? I just asked you a question."

*•*•*•*

KYAAAAA LUCY FINALLY MEETS NATSU, IM TRYING TO BALANCE OUT THE STORY AND NOT FAVOR ONE SHIP OVER THE OTHER BUT YALL KNOW IM A HARDCORE GRUVIA STAN SO ITS HARD TO NOT MAKE IT ALL ABOUT THEM 😭😭. anyways how are you enjoying it??