|1|

~Brianna
I struggled walking to my locker with all these books falling. Letting my folder fall, i bent over to grab them. Then, i recieved a kick on my but, making me land on the floor on my stomach. I winced in pain while laughs roared in the hall way.

Then, a body stepped over my back. I burst out in tears. "Oop, looks like I stepped over a piece of shit. And it sure was flat, so as its ass." Someone yelled, I knew it was August, the one that see's me as nothing. And his ass is heavy. When I say heavy, I mean heavy, since i got a small ass body.

By the time the the bell rung, i was able to get up and limp to my class. I sat all the way to the back, but i dont think i was able to make it. I walked down the rows to reach there but was tripped by August's foot. I end up falling and hit my head on tge desk. Thats when i blacked out.

♡♡♡♡
I woke up up in a cozy bed but in a bed gown. I looked around and saw my sister crying. I saw a table filled with medicine and shots. Then i realized i was in the Hospital. "Nix (nickname for Briannix), you okay?"

She looked up and ran to me. "Im so happy your fine." She plastered kisses all over my face. Soon the doctor came in the room with a clipboard. "Goodmorning, Ms.Frumes. I'm Dr.Diaz and i will assist you today. So, how you feeling?" He took out his pen ready to take notes.

"Im feeling a little pain in my back." I tried getting up, but failed by cathcing a nerve. "Uh-uh dont get up." He laid me back down.

"Ok, herexs the deal. Your going to be in a wheelchair for 2 days and get alot of fitness to help with back pain." He gave me medicine. "Ma'am, may you please sign this and you guys are free to go." He handed Briannix the clipboard.

♡♡♡♡

Just a quicky chapter. I just woke up so, my brain isn't functioning right, but still got ideas. I graduated today!!!! I would really appriciate if you
♡vote
♡comment
♡and share

Follow me at Nae_N_

Naomi 😍😍