|2|

August ^
Brianna's p.o.v

I'm so glad today is th last day of school. I have a goal I'm going to achieve in the summer and I can't wait. Nix helped me get ready.

"Do I have to go to school?" I was nervous

"Do I have to go to school?" I was nervous. I didn't want August bulling me again.

"Yes Bri, it's only this day. If you can't take it then I can pick you up early." She sat me in the wheelchair.

~
It was 10:14am and I was late to class. Going up the stairs were hard. The elevators were broken. Nix opened the class door and eyes were on us.

She spotted August and glared at him. She strolled me to my chair and got infront of August.

"So you the nigga that made my sister be in the hospital, huh?" She had her arms crossed.

"Whatchu gonna do  about it?" He smirked.

Smack!
Smack!
Smack!

"That's what I did. Your lucky you in class, cuz I would beat you scrawny- ooo! You just make me so mad." She got angrier my the second.

The class was shouting and like saying damn. August held his cheeks while mugging her.

"Eso Es lo que obtienes." I mumbled lowly. (That's what you get).

Nix smiled at the teacher and left.

August turned and looked at me with no emotion. He was creeping me out. I stuck my tongue at him and he glared at me with a devious smirk.

O lord...

~
I waited in the office for Nix to pick me up.

She came in rushing and signed me out.

"Last day of school went okay?" She strolled me over to the car.

I shrugged.

"Today, we're going to the gym! To boost that booty and get your legs to working. Your summer will go out great." She drove infront of L A fitness.

Mmm, maybe it is.......

Vote
Comment

Naomi🌺