-Summary-

AYYYYEE NEW STORY! I'm very excited about it and I hope you are as well. This is only the summary. I'll be posting the first chapter very soon, keep an eye out ! Love you all!

First commenter(who isn't @CauseWereRoyal because she's always one of the first to read and I mention her so much, someone else needs a turn for a dedication:) gets a dedication!!

I know its only the summary but comment and tell me if you like the idea, okay? I can totally change it if you don't like it, I have a bunch of ideas, but I'm probably keeping the prom theme for Gwyn aka @CauseWereRoyal. See, I mention her all the time! I told ya!
And also I'm still open to ideas for stories until the first chapter comes out. So suggestions are welcome!

Prom has arrived at Ridgeway High and all the girls are buzzing about, desperate to get a date. Except one. Sam. Big surprise, right?
Carly wants to go with Mr. Prom-King-Shoo-in-Himself, Dylan Cole. Of course she does. He's strong, confident, lean and smart, exactly the type of guy every girl is after. Too bad he's more into blondes.. But Sam couldn't care less about prom, or so it seems. The dresses, the pounds and pounds of make up, the all-eyes-on-me situation, etcetera. she hates it all. So why would she even consider her best friend's crush? She wouldn't dare, right? Even if it made a certain nerd jealous?....
Lots of drama and boy troubles, as well as broken prom-ises(haha, get it?) and broken hearts. Rated PG-13 for strong language because I refuse to make this one of those "replace the curse word with a moronic childlike term such as dingle" type of stories. 'Nuff said. Vote, comment, follow me!!!