Prologue

She was just grabbing her Biology book from her locker when somebody rudely shut her locker close which almost caused her wrist to be detached from the rest of her arm. She looked up to find a pair of emerald green eyes staring down at her with amusement clearly showing in them and a pair of sapphire blue eyes looking at her apologetically. She decided to be polite in spite of his rudeness and extended her right hand.

“I’m Adreanne Jacobs. Call me Ade, and you are?”

He took her hand and lifted it up to his mouth and gave it a gentle kiss. She blushed madly and took her hand briskly away from him.

“Lucas Carson. Nickname me whatever you want, sweetheart.” He said, flashing her a wicked grin.

“Excuse me?” She said, clearly astounded.

“Luca…” His twin, James Carson, said, squeezing his temples.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” He asked, a smirk playing at his lips. “Or should I walk by again?”

“What the hell…DO YOU ACTUALLY GET GIRLS LIKE THIS?!” Jamie practically screamed, embarrassed.

Then the brothers heard a laugh behind them and found Ade laughing and shaking her head at them.

“Adreanne?” Jamie asked.

“Something funny, sweetheart?” Luca asked.

Ade didn’t answer. She walked forward and snaked her hand behind Luca’s neck, bringing his face close as if to kiss him, but stopping short.

“Honey, I don’t know who you think you are, but I don’t know how you get girls by saying those pick-up lines. Let alone dressed like that.” Ade said confidently.

“What’s wrong with the way I dress?”  Luca asked grinning. “Jamie and I dress alike.”

“Oh, I know. It’s just that…there’s a lot of you in it.” Ade said, smirking.

Jamie barked out his laughter, tears starting to form in his eyes. “Burn! She owned you dude!”

“Now excuse me, gentlemen. I have a Biology class to attend.” She said, walking away, leaving Jamie laughing and Luca staring at her retreating figure, amusement flashing in his eyes.

Adreanne walked down the crowded hallway, occasionally shoving anyone who looked like they were about to hit her. Just then her cellphone rang. She fumbled through her backpack, successfully pulling out her phone and answering it.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby.” The voice on the other end, replied.

She could actually hear the smirk in his voice. She sighed.

“Who is this?”

The voice chuckled. “Look at the wall to your right, and tell me that’s not a beautiful sight.

She risked a glance at the wall, pushing her glasses up as she did so. There she saw a boy, about 5’8 in height, leaning against the said wall. He had on a white v-neck with a navy blue blazer and black skinny jeans. This was Caleb Carmichael. Ade’s sworn childhood enemy and the only occupant in every girl’s dreamboat.

She shut her phone close and rubbed her eyes, all the while nearing the irritating but also delicious sight.

“What do you want, Cae?”

Caleb closed the space between them and held her chin between his forefinger and his thumb.

“I want you, Adreanne Mauve Jacobs.”

She scoffed.  “You’re supposed to hate me.”

He shrugged. “Maybe, I’ve changed my mind about you. I mean, you are kinda hot.” He said, winking.

And for the first time, Ade looked around her to see girls glaring daggers at her from all different directions. She faced the handsome man before her.

“Fuck you, Carmichael.” She hissed at him through her teeth.

At her remark, he stepped closer to her. “Don’t mind if I do, Baby Doll. “

In a swift motion, he kissed her with such force that if he weren’t there, she’d fall on her knees

And just like that, she just made a HUGE mistake:

She was falling for the bad boy.