Chapter 5:Me and Him

Eunha POV

when we enter the room everybody was looking the both of us. I looked to my groupmates and their look at me like"what are you doing with that guy look"

"Umm"jungkook suddenly speaks

Yerin Unnie suddenly stands up and

"What did you do the both of you! "Yerin shout.

"What do you mean? "I ask.

"Why the both of you just came here at the same time"she said with a suspicious look.

"Umm we're just met each other in the hallway and we decided to came here at the same time. Why is their a problem with that? "I ask

"There is"my manager said with a cold voice. Oh God I'm having goose bumps.

"Do you even think if someone saw the both of you walking together. Theirs a possibility that the both of you will have a scandal or everybody is thinking that you two are dating .All of your fans are having a fan war! Do you even think that the behavior that you're doing outside could ruin you're career! "BTS manager shouted us like a microphone. I don't know what I feel .I just feel like I'm an immature idol because what kind of idol is walking with a famous idol that a lot of fans love him. Eunha you could ruin you're only career because of what you did.

"I want you two to be careful next time. "Our manager said coldly. We just mobbed and go to our seats.

"OK let's go back to our discussion .So Eunha and Jungkook will be the main model for the following photo shoots"my eyes widened when I hear that me and jungkook will be the main model.

"why are we the main model"I ask

"Because we notice that both of you are good for the main model and you two has the most beautiful photos among your groups"the staff said. I appreciate that they say that I had beautiful photos but I still don't like being a main model.

"This is official. All that we say is official so you can't do anything"the photographer said. I hate when they making it official even those gh they are not still telling us.

After 1234567 years the meeting Is finally over. I don't really understand anything I just understand that me and jungkook are the main models.

We are now going back to our van. BTS already left early because they had an surprise performance for orphan kids. I especially think that BTS is not just a boy group but a kind and polite kind of group. I just wish all groups are just like that.

We arrived in our dorms do tired. We go straight to bed except for me I do first my routine and go to bed. The others they just change their clothes to panjamas and sleep.

I open my cell phone first if someone text me or call. I was about to go to bed when my phone suddenly vibrate. I saw an unknown number and texted me

10:00pm

09*********

Good Night!

It said I just ignored it and go to sleep

-----------------------------------------

"Ah I can't do this anymore"yerin unnie said with a weak voice

"Sinb what did you do?! "Sowon ask sinb with a weak voice too

"I'm sorry It was just an accident. I didn't mean it"sinb said with an sincerely voice.

"But still pls be careful next time unnie. You know what will happen if our manager get angry"Umji said

"Yeah! And pls look what we're you walking so you couldn't make an accident to someone"Yuju said