Chapter 83: I lost you...

Eunha POV

I couldn't find my best friend. Where the heck he is? I want to apologize to him. Since my Unnie said that he called me nonstop when me and Mingyu went out.

As I was searching for him, I saw his figure in front of a table. I planned to suprise him so I quietly walk behind him then suddenly whisper in his ear.

He Immediately turned around looking like he just saw a ghost. He's face is halarious to be honest. I can't stop laughing but the thing is he looks serious.

I then stop laughing feeling uneasy to the way he reacted. Is something wrong?

"Are you ok? "I worriedly ask. He suddenly look coldly at me then left.

What just happened?

Jungkook POV

I need to avoid her. I need to....but I don't want to.

AHHHHH!! Why is this happening to me?! This wouldn't happen if Sowon Noona didn't told me her feelings to me.

*Flashback*

WTF?! SHE LIKES ME!!!

There's no way she would like me! There's no way!!

I look at them. They all look at me with worry and nervous. Did she really?

"Eunha...... Likes me? " the only words that came out from my mouth. I can't even process right now. I'm so confused of what I just heard. MY BESTFRIEND LIKES ME! That shouldn't happen! I have a girlfriend!

"Well.. "yerin Noona started

"Yeah she likes you" Yuju straightly said it. W-What?! All the girls look at her like she's dead meat.

"Why did you said that?! "Sowon Noona whisper furiously.

"Why you already spill it? " Yuju said

"Yeah I know but he shouldn't know about it"

"But you're the first person who told him"

"I-I... "

"can someone explain what's going on?! " I finally ask. I can't take it anymore. I want to know if she really likes me or not.

Sowon Noona then sigh and look at me directly.

"Eunha's going to kill me but I can't hide it anymore. Well you heard it right, Eunha likes you no I mean loves you"

"As a friend? "

"You know what. Now I know why you didn't notice her feelings to you because you're an idiot" that's hurts a little.

"Yeah she loves but not as a friend but as a man" this can't be happening.

"She can't love me! I have a girlfriend! "I said.

"Hey she loves you right but she doesn't ruin relationships especially if it's her friends. So Stop thinking that eunha will destroy your relationship with your girl because she wouldn't do it"

I felt a little guilt inside of me. Yeah I should trust eunha but the thing is that if you love a person you would do anything just to be with him or her.

"Don't worry I think she already found a replacement for you " she said. I look at her confused then she shows me her phone. It's a picture of her with............... My friend..

*End of flashback*

I went to the balcony to breath some fresh air and to clear my mind. I need to forget what Sowon Noona said.

As I was leaning against the railings, I felt a hand to my arm. As I look who's hand it is, I then saw her.

"Is everything OK? "she ask with a worried tone. I deeply sigh then stand infront of her.

"I'm fine" I said coldly. I need to avoid her. I don't want any further interaction with her. It's the right thing to do.

As I was going to leave her she grab my arm stopping me.

"I know something is wrong. Tell me what is it? "she sternly said. I ignore her

"Jungkook tell me what wrong? Please I don't want this? " she plead. I turn to her with a serious look.

"What is you don't want? "I ask with a slight high voice

"You keep avoiding me. I don't know why you keep doing that. It's hard for me to be ignore by a friend" she said. I chuckled. A Friend!

"I hope you really just see me as a friend"i said. I'm trying to control my emotion.

"What do you mean? "she knitted her brows with a Confused look. I chuckled once a again.

"How long will you keep it from me HUH? "I accidentally shout at her. She was shock and back off a little.

She just keep her look. It just worsen my anger to be honest.

"You like me, right" I finally said. A shock expression was shown to her face. Knew it.

She didn't said a word for a minute. She just look shock with a widen eyes. But suddenly look away

"What are you talking about? "she said trying to avoid me gaze.

"Sowon Noona told me" she stay quite for a while.

"So you like me? Do you?" I ask. She still stay quite. Aish!

"ANSWER ME! " I shout

"FINE! YES! Yes..... I like you "she finally spill it out. I can't believe her.

"I can't believe you! Now you'll going to ruin my relationship HUH! "

She look at me disbelief

"I didn't say that!"she said. I chuckled.

"Do you think I'll believe that?! I know you eunha you'll do anything just to get what you want, right!"

"But not to the point that I would ruin others life" she defended.

"Stop lying eunha! I know who you are! You can't lie to me"

"You're right you know who am I. So you would know I would never do that! "

"Really? I can't believe your still lying! I regret being your friend! "I accidentally said. Oh no.

The shock expression was shown to her face with a teary eyes.

"You regret me being your friend? Do you know what I have been through just because you! I have been bash nonstop by your saesang fans and I have received more death threats than you would expect! They told me painful words and letters to the point that I'm crying every night. I want to avoid you but I can't. Since I know your special to me and I won't let anyone take you away from me. And yes I like you, I admit it.To be honest I was hurt when I heard that you had a girlfriend. I cried nonstop knowing that the person I love doesn't feel the same. But thinking to destroy your relationship never came to my mind. I never thought of ruining your relationship because I know your happy with it! I know you want it! And I know you love her!  That's why I kept it to myself. I kept All the pain and sadness aside just for you because I don't want you to worried. I want you to be happy even if she's the one who's making you feel that. I tried to move on since our friendship is a treasure to me. But I think I'm the only one who thinks that. I'm sorry if you felt betray by your friend. Don't worry I won't bother you. No more. Especially you relationship. This will be the last time I'll  talk to you. Good bye ex friend"

She then left, crying.

Sh*t!!!

###################
Hello everyone! Sorry for a super late update. I'm busy in my studies this days. So sorry. But I hope you would like my update. I really plan to update since Jimin's birthday is near. I want this to be a little present to you guys.

So sorry again!

Sorry for wrong typo and grammar

Thank you and Enjoy!