To Asia

Creon

  Early morning, our stuff are being hauled up to the pack's vehicles. Together with the gadgets uncle Lucas provided. The elites are here tossing their bags inside the vehicles.

They were excited for this trip and I even overheard them.

"Asia! Haven't been to Asia before." Brex said.

"Yeah me too. They haven't sent us to kill anyone in Asia." Econ said.

"This trip would've been more exciting if scarlet and Sahara are both here." Macy said rolling her eyes.

  I stiffened when I heard Sahara's name.

  Mom and dad came out and gave me a hug.

  I pulled away from them glancing around me.

"Mom dad, stop okay. I'm the alpha now." I said.

  Mom folded her arms over her chest.

"Well alpha. I am the queen. And as the queen I say I can hug my son every time I want to!" Mom exclaimed.

  I sighed.

"Fine."

"Creon, you take care." Dad said.

  I nodded, then lady Amara arrived with Khol.

"Khol is ready to go with you guys." Lady Amara said.

"Hey guys! Are you excited for our journey?" Khol asked.

  The rest exclaimed in agreement. I just sighed.

"Okay. I want everyone to be careful. Keep out of other pack's radar. This is a top secret mission. Try to blend in with humans. Mask your scents if necessary." Mom said.

  Masking our scent won't be a problem. The elites have potions to conceal their scents. While me, my scent was purely human. Something me and my siblings inherit from mom. The ability to make ourselves smell and look human to conceal our real identity.

"Good luck." Dad said.

  I nodded. Then we all started to get in the vehicles.

  We drove towards the tarmac where the pack's private plane is waiting.

  The team marvelled the aircraft once we got there.

"Oh this is rich!" Econ exclaimed.

"Never have I ever rode in a private plane." Brex said.

  The crew begun loading our stuff in the plane. The pilot came to me.

"Good morning alpha." The pilot Jun said.

  He's a pack member. He was an omega, but since we don't label lower wolves like that again, we encourage them to find a profession that suits them.