Indonesia

Creon

  After the long flight we finally arrived in Jakarta airport. There was a van wait waiting us to take us in Bukitingg.

  While on the road, we talk about the situation.

"Sixteen kilometers north from Bukitingg, we'll arrive in Batang Palupuh Nature Reserve." Khol said.

"Funny name if you ask me." Migo said.

"And I don't know why I am here." Eda whined.

  Yup. Brex brought his mate with us. He wouldn't want his mate far from him.

"I told you. I want you with me at all times." Brex said.

  Eda roller eyes.

"Just bare with him. He just found you, so he'll be a bit of possessive." I told her.

  She narrowed her eyes on me.

"How would you know? I don't see you with a mate." She sneered.

  I was taken back with what she said.

  Macy grabbed her arm.

"Watch your mouth human. You're talking to the high alpha and a prince." Macy hissed.

  She let go of her the she turned to Brex.

"Teach your human mate some manners. She should remember that she's talking to her employer." Macy told Brex.

  Brex glared at his mate.

"Its fine guys. Let's just focus on the task on hand." I said.

  Khol shook her head.

"You kids are very sharp tongued. " she said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  After a few hours or so, we arrived at the nature reserved

  After a few hours or so, we arrived at the nature reserved. We got out of the van and took our hiking bags.

"I'll stay here." Eda said crossing her arms over her chest.

  Brex was about to protest when Macy beat him to it.

"Thank god! I can't stand her mouth anymore!"

  We just ignored her as we started to hike our way towards the forest.

  Khol was the one leading the way using her antique compass which she bewitched.

  We were walking for hours, I think until her compass glowed and she sprint into a certain direction. We immediately followed her. We saw her standing looking ahead.

  When we looked at what she's looking at, our eyes widened with the sight before us. A couple of overly large flower like plant scattered around the area. It was really big. The biggest was like a small inflatable swimming pool.

 The biggest was like a small inflatable swimming pool

"Wow."

  A word that left everyone else's mouth.

"What the fuck is that smell?!!" Macy screeched.

  Khol looked at her.

"It isn't called 'the corpse plant' for nothing." Khol said.

  Macy grimaced.

"Well let's get this over and done with. I can't take the smell." Econ said.

  I nodded.

"We are fortunate that the plant just bloomed. The smell indicates it. It'll be more effective." Khol paused and then she turned to the others.

"Don't touch the flower just yet. Its protected. You'll get hurt if you touch it when its still planted in the ground."

  The others nodded.

  Kohl then turned to me.

"All you have to do is to touch the flower with both of your hands. Feel its warmth. And if it gave you tingling feeling, slowly grip it tight and pull it up. It'll come out of the ground swiftly." She said.

  I nodded.

  I took off my back pack and hand it over to Zack. I then approached the biggest flower and knelt in front of it.

  I placed my hands on both sides of the flower. I had to hold my breath coz I cannot stomach the putrid smell of it.

  Then I felt its warmth. A nice kind of warmth. It relaxes my body and soul. Even Cairo is relaxed.

  When I felt a tingling sensation, I slowly pulled the flower from the ground. Little by little, the flower was removed from the ground.

  I grinned when I finally had the humongous flower in my hand. I turned to everyone.

  Khol smiled.

"Perfect! Now, hand it over so I can slice it into different parts. There are more flowers there. Get to it." Kohl said.

  I smiled and placed the flower at her feet before turning to the other flowers. I repeated the procedure to the flower close to me before handing it to Econ to give it to Kohl.

  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

  I just spent a whole day taking the flower from the ground and boy I am tired! Kohl sliced the flower and placed into the container uncle Lucas provided us.

  When the sky turned dark, we all decided to head back to Bukitingg.

  I sighed as we traveled back.

°°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°

  I'd like to thank everyone who continues to support the Hybrid Series. It really warms my heart the continues growth on the number of reads and votes! And don't start with the comments! I appreciate all of it. Thank you thank you! You guys are the best!!!

  Unfortunately, the rest of Rejected Prince can only be found in Dreame together with the rest of my books. I hope you support me in Dreame like the way you supported me here in wattpad. Thank you so much!

  Alcione02