PART 11

My work , my studies , my life , everything. Ruin my life for a kiss?

Never. I pulled him roughly away ' Zayn , we can't .'' he looked shocked for a moment .

'but why ?i thought you l..." he answered fixing me.

I took deep breath and replied quickly , interrupting him : " no Zayn , I don't love you. Let me , leave me plase. Go. Search , you'll find a girl , better than me. '

I lied , I had to do it , so he could forget me and find another girl , not a stupid waitress. Then he'll be happy. I glanced at his face , he looked broken. his eyes looked .. well like if he wanted to cry; no . boys don't cry. I sighed deeply " Bye Zayn , I'm sorry , hope u'll find your true love. Me and you , it's impossible."

Was the last sentence I said , then I let him there , alone and went to my home. He didn't speak , didn't answer , didn't follow me , didn't shout my name , didn't say bye like he did when I left him , for the first time , in that love park.

I fell on my bed , grabbed his coat and cried during the whole night. I feel better when I cry.

4:00am , I grabbed my phone and log in twitter , #STAYSTRONGZAYN was TT , his last tweet was ' I'm broken." I sighed and throw my phone away. That's when I realized something : I loved him . I loved him so much. Actually , it was the first time I had that feeling . I was sad and happy at the same time.i didn't sleep at all that night.

The day after , I hadn't a lot of projects . I spent all the morning on my bed , motion. I was still shocked. At 11:00am , I had to go to Jake Shake , I didn't want to , because it reminds me of how I met him , and I was scared . what if I find him there? I'd certainly die. I had a lot of work , the resto was so full .

"hey you !"

" yes sir?"

"two cappuccinos please"

My heart skipped a beat : " zany?"

" what? I said two cappuccinos " the man said , it wasn't Zayn.

I nodded : " ok and you sir?"

" a je t'aime fondue .." I jumped again and stared at his face , it wasn't zany ; I sighed : "okay"

I was becoming crazy , maybe obsessed.

I had to face it , he will never come after what I did to him. Samantha was sitting next to me , looking at me when I was cooking the fondue.

" oh I remember I ate it with my baby zaaaaynn" she smirked.

I looked at her coldly and continued working without answering her.

She jumped suddenly " aah zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayn you caaaame babyyyyy" I glanced nervously at the door , he was standing there , yes he actually came.

*****************************

''' the end of the part''' thanks to my fellow readers ur all so sweet , if u liked it comment so I can do more : ))) thks 4 readin