Two

I paced back and forth throughout my room, I don't know why, but I feel to distressed, so I've been pacing my room for about 30 minutes. I chose not to go to school today. No, I didn't have sex last night, and I don't plan too for the rest of the week.

My phone went off from a Facebook notification, I sighed and picked up my phone, I got a friend request from Conner Tas. I shrugged and accepted the request.

I locked my phone and dropped onto my bed and I rubbed at my eyes. Today is not my day.

><><><><><><><><

I closed the kitchen cabinet, mom sat at the kitchen table reading a magazine, I put my lasagne on the table, I grabbed a fork and sat in the seat and began to eat.

"Montana, have you talked to your father recently?" Mom spoke looking at me.

"Eh, he's not worth it," I said with my mouth full.

"That's something I should be thinking, not you. He's your father, not your enemy. Watch yourself, Montana," mom spoke sternly.

"Ugh, please. If he was worth it, then why isn't he here? Helping me out with resumes, or helping me get my license. He's too busy worrying about his candy girlfriend, which may I add, is a total fucking slut and makes me want to kill myself. So my point is, that he isn't worth it, one way or another, mom," I said sadly looking at my lunch, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

"Honey, he left for a reason, it may be small or big but he left,"

"You always told me he left because you pissed him off,"

Mom looked at me guiltily.

"Ah, so now you're lying to me? Ugh, this is why I hate this family! We are just lathered in lies and you don't even try to change that or stick up for yourselves. But I took the stick, and I've stood up for my beliefs and myself, I won't let them bury me in sorrow. I will wake up every morning, no matter what happens, with dreams and wishes and I'll get there," i snapped.

"Montana, please understand that I'm not a teenage girl like you are, I am older, my beliefs mean nothing to me," mom sighed.

I rolled my eyes and pushed my lasagne away, furiously,"that's absolute bullshit, mom. You just don't try, you let the worst take over you. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you bad mouth yourself!"

"Honey,"

I shook my head and stormed out of the room and I slammed my door, once I reached my small purple room.

I opened my wardrobe, I got a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a crop top and a leather jacket, I put on my white converse and I fixed up my makeup and hair. I dialled my friend, Heath.

"Hello?" Heath answered.

"Oi, it's me. Do you have any weed left?" I asked grabbing my purse and walking out the front door.

"Of course, I'm Heath Dalley, as if I wouldn't," he chuckled.

"Good, I'll be right there," I hung up and I walked down the street to Heath's house. I walked around the corner and I saw a boy leaning against a lamppost. He looks awfully familiar. Then I widened my eyes and realised it's Conner Tas, the boy who sent me a friend request.

I walked past him, well TRIED, but he stopped me.

"Well, well, it's the famous Montana Young," he said with a devious smirk.

"And you are?" I raised my eyebrow at him mischievously.

He jaw dropped open.

"You're kidding me right? My name and personality is known throughout every school in the state!"

"Is your ego as big as your ass? Please, Conner, save yourself for someone who gives two shits," I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, so you do know me? Haha. Montana, your ego is just as big as mine,"

It was my turn to laugh,"Conner, my ego is little and I'm not embarrassed nor afraid to admit it, there's nothing worse than a big ego,"

He just looked at me blankly.

"Such big, wise words for a little girl like you, Young," Conner snarled.

"HAHA! Shut the fuck up," I narrowed my eyes and continued walking to Heath's.

========

I smoked a joint and eyed the packet of cookies in front of me, I was high, but I don't have the munchies? What the fuck.

"So, Tana, have you met Conner Tas, yet?" Heath asked eating a block of 'Reece's Pieces'.

"Erm, yeah?" I rolled my eyes.

Such an attitude, Montana.

I giggled at that and I found myself finally hungry, I opened the packet of cookies and shovelled them into my mouth.

============

I opened and closed the front door quietly, the living room light instantly turned on as soon as I shut the door.

"So, Montana, where have you been?" I faced, Conner.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I growled taking a step forward.

"Don't worry, your mom said it's fine, I just said I was really close friend,"

"How the fuck can I not worry?" I said trough gritted teeth,"get the fuck out of my house before I physically make you leave,"

"What happens in the physical part?"

"Me egotistically kicking your fucking ass out of my home," I whispered shouted, making sure I won't wake mom up.

"Does it involve any sexual content?" He smirked.

"No," I snarled.

"Aw, alright,"

He got up and left, I sighed and fell into the chair and I sighed again, I actually really want his company.