—i'm proper shook. i was curious as to how many people shipped eunkook even though i don't and holy shit wow there is a lot and now i'm depressed.

but eunkook isn't as popular anymore and i feel like liskook is growing? idk i know it's a crack ship but i really feel as if jungkook and lisa could be a real thing, you know? they really are perfect for eachother.

then i heard about how sinb and eunha are actually close with bangtan and idk i'm like lowkeg loosing faith but the fancams and future interactions will keep me going. i love this ship too much to give up.

plus i haven't seen a lot of recent gfriend and bts interactions so you have to wonder if they are still friends? i also wonder about bambam and lisa's friendship — do they still talk? do they meet up? has she met jungkook and yugyeom through bambam? is she and rosé in the 97 liner chat?

has blackpink met up with nct 127/u or got7 through jisoo's mc work for inkigayo? have they become good friends? has lisa met jungkook through bambam and yugyeom? is there a thai chat for lisa, sorn, ten and bambam?

how often does lisa meet up with sorn since they are friends? what do they do together?

do blackpink and twice meet up occasionally because rosé is friends with chaeyoung and tzuyu and jennie and jisoo are friends with nayeon? are they all friends with each other? how did they meet? does that mean that they also hang out with got7 when they are at jyp entertainment or somewhere else?

what about blackvelvet — a collab everyone has been asking for. will it happen? have they been listening to fans? what about blackbangtan? will they do a collab stage together?

at gayo daejun did lisa talk with the other dancers? like seulgi, jimin, momo, mina, ten, jinyoung, yugyeom? did they go out together to eat or practice?

what about rosé? is she now good friends with chanyeol and jihyo? do they meet up either?

these are my thoughts at 4 am when i'm about to go to bed. sorry for the rant everyone, but i needed to get it off my chest and just vent. thanks for dealing with my shit. :')