Fight

Steve was worried. Everyone had been shaken after the fight, and finding Zemo had manipulated them with such ease had shredded everyone's nerves and confidence. Everyone had been on edge, prickly and arguing with each other, but the team was back together. Well, mostly. Tony had retreated back into stark tower, as soon as he'd made sure Rodey could use his new legs, and no one had seen him since. God only knew how much he was drinking, he never answered phone calls and wouldn't let anyone see him. The only way anyone new he was still alive was that he was often seen in the iron man suit, shooting aimlessly across the sky, fast as the suit could go, pushing the limits of his technology.

Natasha padded up behind him, breaking his train of thought. She gave him a sympathetic glance. "Tony ?" She questioned. Steve nodded grimly. Natasha's expression softened. " This isn't your fault." Steve sighed, rubbing a hand over his forehead. Hesitantly, Natasha put her hand on his shoulder. Steve allowed himself to relax under her touch slightly. Natasha smiled a little. "Hey. It'll be OK. Tony'll be Ok." She stared at him for a minute, trying to gauge his mood. Steve allowed himself a smile, and was wondering if he dare pull her into a hug when she wordlessly wrapped her arms around him. Steve gently returned the hug and they stood silently together, and worried about Tony.