chapter 3

Lucy's pov

"While we were in the forest I saw a little light and decided to go check it out. As we gout closer to the light, I was shock of what I was seeing. Their in front of me was a dragon, and it looked hurt.

Are you OK I ask the dragon. I can heal it Wendy said walking up to heal the dragon. What's your child? The dragon ask. Lucy.... Lucy heart filial I say to the dragon.

 L-Lucy heartfilia the daughter of queen Layla?! the dragon say. Wait, you know my mom I asked.

Yes I know her, I am celesta the element dragon and your mother is the queen of the dragon realm.(a/n I forgot to add that Lucy is a princess but I think you guys know that anyways back to the story) 'You see....the dragon realm was in trouble so she fake her death to save my home.

 She wanted to stay and watch you grow up to fine young lady but she couldn't so that is why when the time was ready she'd Sind me down to go take you to see her in the dragon realm and while your there you'll train and learn all the dragon slayer magic said celesta.

Well, If im going to she mom and learn about dragon slaying magic then i have to take my friends with me I Then say.

You can take your friends with you if you like said Celesta. I'll open the portal to the dragon realm. get on my so we can go said celesta.

And like that we were not in magnolia anymore. We were now off to see my mom.

____________________________________ 
                        END

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long like I was so busy with things for the family reunion were having, and were getting ready to go on the crews and yeah. So I hope you like this chapter and sorry for the misspells I'll update soon.
Bye😄😄😄