chapter 5

Hey guys Im so sorry I haven't been updating so now that I said that let's get this story started
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Lucy's pov

After i had stop crying I got off my mom. Mom why did you fake your death? Why did you leave me? And what's this about you being the queen?

It took a while for my mother to start speaking. I am the queen of all things(an sorry if I didn't add that)

one day when you were 5 the dragon realm were being attack so I had no choice but to leave.

When the battle was over I had to stay and fake my death on earth so there wouldn't be anymore wars I'm soo sorry that I had to leave my babes. My mother said.

OK I understand why you had to fake your death. But aren't I your only child? I ask. Laxus I think its time you tell her my mom said to Laxus. Wait what do you mean I ask.

Lucy, Your not the only child laxus said walking up to me. Wendy could you come up please laxus ask. OK Wendy said happily.

What's going on? I ask. My mom sigh, laxus and Wendy are your other siblings my mom said. W-what!! Me and Wendy said at the same time.

Wait laxus new and never told me I walked over to him and started hitting his chest. I thought I was alone all this time and you never told me at that Wendy came over and did the same thing I was doing.

Why didn't you tell me onii-chan me and Wendy said while crying. And at that laxus hugged us both saying I'm soo sorry I never told you cause mom said its for the best so no one to cause harm to you both laxus said conferring us while sliding on the floor still hugging us.

After crying Wendy and I got up and laxus was holding both of our side protectively.

So that means that there princess and prince of all things Mira say walking up to us with gajeel right behind her. That is correct my mother said.

So why have you send celestra to come for me? I ask. I send celestra because you are not a just a celestial wizard, your also a Elemental Dragon Slayer and that means you will have to be trained by every element dragon slayer my mother said.

oh and young lady what's your name my mom ask. Mira she said. OK Mira would you like to become a dragon slayer to get more power my mother ask.

Yes your highness she said. No need to be formal with me your a friend of my babes so you can just call me layla and the same boss to you gajeel. my mom said.

a maid walks in the thrown room. I'm sorry to bother you but the guest are here at the dinner table and dinner is ready she said. Thank you Mina my mother said. As Mina walk out.(that's Mina)

OK let's go eat and meet the people that are going to train you for three hole years my mom said wait three hole years I ask back

Well yeah how else are you gonna learn all the magic my mom ask. I guess I get your point

And with that we went to the dinning hall.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
hey guys what do you think you like
Well I hope you did my hands hurt just typing it with my phone. Well ill create another chapter but I don't know when. Anyways I hope you guys like it and remember to vote and comment below and now author out.

Bye🤗🤗🤗👋👋👋