12

"Hey" I say, smiling.

"You ready?" Gray asks

"For what?"

"It's a surprise!"

Of course it is.

"You'll love it I promise" Ethan reassures me

"How do you know? We just met"

"Well it's a lucky guess" G says, chuckling

I say bye to my family and Ian and head out. I've never been so nervous in my life. My heart is about to pop out of my chest.

The second we step outside I smile. The weather is so beautiful, just like the city. I admire the nature that's everywhere I look. It's so open and free, a huge difference from New York.
We walk down the sidewalk and get no further than 500 feet when someone yells "Oh my God it's the Dolan Twins!"

We stop and turn to see this girl with her parents crossing the street, coming towards us. Soon another group of people notice and they come towards us soon. We just left the hotel how are there so many people already?

Grayson and Ethan are so nice to them. They have conversations and take pictures. I had to take a whole bunch of them. I wanted to make sure the fans got the perfect picture.

One girl came over to me and asked who I was.

"Oh i'm Jess"

"How do you know the Twins? Aren't they the best?!"

I have no idea what to say I just met them.

"She's our friend." Ethan says, coming over. He obviously saw how uncomfortable I was getting from all these questions.

The girl just smiles and walks away. I wonder how many other people will question me.

"Nice to meet you all!" Grayson says and we walk away.

"Isn't it hard to deal with that every minute of the day?" I ask

"Not really. I mean at first it was confusing but you get used to it" Gray tells me, Ethan nodding along.

We get to a pizza place called Johnny's. We sit outside and soon someone takes our order. I order a Sprite and a slice of cheese pizza, Ethan orders a Coke and two slices of pineapple pizza, and Grayson orders a water and a chicken cutlet sandwich.

"You won't believe how good the pizza tastes here" Ethan says

"I don't know, I'm from New York so it's gonna be hard to top"

"Wow that's so cool. What's it like to live there?"

I tell them all about it. I live 20 minutes outside the city so I go there a lot with my friends. It's fun and it's not. The food is definitely the best part, the smell is definitely the worst.

"I would prefer to live in LA or somewhere like that" I tell them

"We live in LA" Grayson says

"Really? I'd love to go there it seems so amazing"

They tell me all about their LA life. About go they love the vibes and they're so happy there. It made me happy.

Our food came and they were right, the pizza's good. Not New York's 3 am pizza good, but Savannah good. We finish and Grayson pays, not accepting my money. I would fight it but it's free food. I'm fine with that.