Daddy Issues

IMPORTANT A/N so... I broke my phone and i'm on someones computer right now. I always written on my phone so i'm having a slight panic attack over this but i'm fine. I'm fine. Just carry on too why you're here now. Its short by the way but oh well

 Tony's hand trembled furiously, his tears stained both sides of his face, including the screen of his phone. "I knew this would happen again, why am I crying so much... c'mon, pick up the damn phone!" Tony thought to himself. This was the seventh time he called with no answer, and glancing over on the dash of his car, he understood why. It was almost three o'clock in the morning, he was probably asleep at the moment. He couldn't deal with this alone, not again. He needed someone to talk to, he was the only person he'll talk to right now. No one else.

   When wiping off the screen of his phone, he felt the vibration of someone calling him. Going to wipe it once more to see clearly who it was, he accidentally declines the call. "No, no, no fuck!" Tony shouts as he sees who it was, immediately clicking his number and waited.

And waited.

And waite-

   "H-Hello? Tony, what's going on." Clay's voice grumbled from the other side of the line, but to Tony, he sounded like a voice of an angel. "It was my dad again..." Tony said quietly, and the line goes silent for a second. "Come over, my front door's unlocked. And don't worry, my parents aren't home." Tony let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, relief set in him but the heart ache was still there. "I'm on my way."

~

  Pulling up in front of Clay's house, he could only see one light on. It was coming from Clay's room. Clay. He quickly got out the car, accidentally slamming the car door a little to hard in the process but he didn't seem to care. He just needed Clay. He skipped two steps at a time up too his porch. He barged in and ran up the steps to clay's room, almost tripping on his way up but no one needs to know that. Clay was laying on his bed listening too music, but once Tony rushed in, he stood up on his bed, ripping the head hones and throwing them to a random corner of his room. 

     Tony let a deep breath, going only a few steps before collapsing, well more like knelling, in front of Clay. He laid his head on his friends lap, sobbing quietly. This wasn't the first time it happened, every time he went too Clay. It was always the same thing, he didn't know why it's so hard not to accept Tony for who he is. He did, Skye did, every one who knows did. Why couldn't his dad just accept who his own son was.

     "Shushhh, it's okay Tony, it all going to be okay. I promise." Clay said, running his hands threw his hair. The younger, crying boy just wrapped his arms around Clay's waist, his hands balling into fist as he held on tightly onto his shirt. They sat there for what it felt like hours, but they were okay with it. They were used to this. Seeing only a few glances from his mom as she passed the room, there was nothing but silence and their thoughts...

I wonder why this happened again. Its only been a few months since Brad and him broke up...

I wish I could tell you about it Clay... I wish i could tell you It was about you this time.

But all there left was the silence between them. Well that, and Clay thinking its only Daddy issues... for now.