You're treating me weird!

Lightning's POV

I was holding Jackson's hand, what happened? How could've this happened? I caressed his cheek, beautiful. I started to lean in, but Sally came in. "How's he doing?", She asked. "Fine", I replied. She left, so I kissed his cheek. Truth is I love him, not Sally. Sally and I never really spend much time together, and I don't think she feels that same way for me anymore. "M-Mgh", I felt a hand touch mine. "L-Lightning?", Jackson opened his eyes softly and smiled. His smiled turned into a frown. "GET AWAY FROM ME Y-YOU FREAK!", He spat. I frowned and sighed softly. "What do you have against me?". . ."W-What?" "WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME!?", I screamed. He started to tear up and I felt bad. "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST YOU. .. Its my bosses orders for me to be a jerk to you", He frowned and looked away. "You're in Radiator Springs now. . .you have no need to be 'mean", I sighed.

Jackson's POV

I smiled and looked up at him, I for once felt accepted. If Chick found out I loved Lightning or that I've been nice to him. He'd hurt me, and threaten to ruin my job. I started to smiled more and lean in. "W-What are you doing?", Lightning gave me a confused look. "N-Nothing", I just looked away. Throughout the day we were treating each other weirdly. For some reason Lightning just kept talking to me and ignoring Sally. I could tell she was getting angry at this point. Sucks to be her.

Sally's POV?!??!?!

Lightning and Jackson have been getting close lately. . too . . .close. Lightning's been ditching me all the time for Jackson! He's acting weird, a-and I could've sworn they were flirting! Maybe I'm just going crazy. . I'll have to watch and find out more..

A/N Hey!! :D so So SO proud of this book so far!!! and I hope you are too! Peace out peepz!! :3