Fun Time ;0 (SMUT WARNIN)

THERE IS SMUT HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT PLEASE

Do not comment "Ew" Or any type of other hate. Ya didn't have to read it. :3 

Have a nice day! 

~Le smut starts here~

Writers POV 

After they shared that passionate kiss Lightning spoke softly. "Let's have fun", Lightning smirked and got on top of Jackson kissing him ruffly. "MMF!", Jackson blushed deeper then he's ever had before. Lightning kissed down to Jackson's neck and began to suck softly, earning moans from his lover. He took off Jackson's shirt and began kissing down. Jackson tried to stop him but got his hands pinned. Lightning smirked and pulled off Jackson's pants. Jackson's never been in a relationship before and has never experienced anything like. .this. He began to shake a bit and Lightning noticed. "Calm down babe, everything will be okay", Lightning said softly. Jackson whined and gripped Lightning's shirt. Lightning smirked and look it off, then went back to kissing Jackie. Jackson pushed Lightning and crawled in between his legs. Pulling Lightnings pants and boxers down revealing his member. Jackson stared at it and blushed deep. He then took his boyfriends length in his mouth, sucking softly. Lightning began to moan loud and he gripped Jackson's hair. "Y-You're so good!~", Lightning panted. Jackson took all of Lightning in and sucked faster. "Aaah!~", Lightning moaned more. "I-I'm gonna!", soon after that he came into Jackson's mouth. Jackson swallowed it all and smiled softly, then getting pinned down by Lightning. "Oh almost forgot!", Lightning grabbed some lube and smirked. He applied it to his member and put his tip at Jackson's entrance. "Ready?", Lightning asked and Jackson nodded. Lightning thrusted hard into Jackson and began thrusing deep and fast. Jackson screamed loud and became a moaning mess. "F-Faster please!", He begged. So Lightning did just that. Jackson panted harder and harder and kept moaning loud. Lightning pulled his hair and sucked his neck leaving a hickey. Not long after that Lightning came inside of Jackson. They both collapsed and cuddled each other. "T-That was f-fun", Jackson said while blushing. "Yeah~", Lightning smirked. With that they just laid there and cuddled. 

A/N AAAAH I hope you liked it! Peace out Peepz!