Part 1

(Warning:100% cringy)
You are Y/N L/N, you are 18 years old, you parents die last year and you have ink illness. You were help by an angel, she gave you a map of the Ink Machine, it's a machine that have the power to heal the pain that you are going through (A.K.A the ink illness). But it was broken and the parts were at different places on the world (idk maybe it's not that far) so you have to on a quest to find the parts and fix the machine.On the quest, you stop by at your favourite restaurant to get some food (Y/N: Really Mina (It's me), Me: I'm out of idea ok!?)

Your POV.

 I just done eating my F/F (favourite food) from my favourite restaurant. Suddenly the ink illness hit me and i have to run some were to hide it, but i bump into someone. Because of my eyes fill with tears so i can't see who it is. But pain was to hard that it make pass out. 

When i wake up i was in a small room, i'm sitting on a comfy bed. I I scratch my H/C hair and turn around and see a short demon that has his hair shape like horns and a wolf taller than the demon. 

Bendy POV.

(Last night)

I was walking with Boris through a restaurant and then a girl ran into me and we both fall to the ground, the girl looks like she has ink illness like me, she was crying and in a lot of pain and then pass out. We took her to a hotel to rest. Her sleeping face make blush a little, she looks so pretty. Boris is standing behind us taking pictures and fangirling. I place her on a bed and watch her sleep, waiting for her to wake up.

(Present)

She woke up and look around then turn to me and Boris, i blush a little. She ask:''How did i get here? And who are you?" "Last night you ran into me and pass out, so we take you to this hotel to rest. And i'm Bendy and Boris, he's my little brother, i'm 18 and Boris is 12" I said. "Wait you're the big brother?!" "Yes, why do you ask?" "Oh sorry, i'm just confuse because you look so short" Boris jump in and said "I know right." She giggles "I forgot to introduce myself, i'm Y/N L/N, i'm 18 and i'm on a quest" "What are you on a quest for?" "The parts of the Ink Machine" "Wait, she is looking for them too?!"  i thought "We're looking for them too, you should join us, Bendy here has ink illness like you. We can cure you!" Boris said sound super exciting. Y/N looks suprise "Really i can join you?!" She suddenly pull us to a tight hug "Thank you" and squeeze harder "C- Can't... breath " Boris said and i'm just being quiet and my face is a blushing mess "Oh SO sorry" and she release us " Should we get going?" "Yeah, let's go" "HECK YEAH!"

Author note: Do you enjoy it? This my first story hope you like it. There're much more! (OvO)