Part 3

(Warning: May contain information not suitable for young children)

Narrator POV

You and the bros have two different rooms, you got your own room, Bendy and Boris have the other. while you are changing your clothes, you feel that you had a snot in your throat and you can't get it out so you keep coughing so it can come out, you cough louder, Bendy hear it and run straight to you room " Are you ok?! Did the illness hit you again?!" when he saw you in your F/C bra and panties he immediate got a nosebleed, your face went completely red as you try to cover yourself "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE, GET OUT!!!" then you stared throw stuff at him, he ran out and said "I-I'm sorry !" and he ran back to his room. Bendy slam the door open, Boris with a confuse look on his face ask " What happened i heard yelling and why do you have a nose-" "NOTHING!!!" Bendy block off Boris sentences "Okay, you should clean your nose and  go to bed" Bendy listen to Boris and go clean his nose, but he couldn't think about you, your body was the thing that glue to his mind and he got another nosebleed. After cleaning his nose Bendy came out but his face still read like a tomato "Hey Bendy, are you ok? You look like you have a fever." " No, i'm fine, let me go check on Y/N" he open the door handle, it isn't lock so he  slowly walk in you room. You were already asleep, he look at you " Good night, Y/N" he said softly and leave the room.

Your POV

In your dream                                                                                                                                                        

I was in a dark room, i was scared , i look around to find an exit and i saw Bendy " Bendy ! Now i'm safe" "I don't think you're safe darling~" he said in a seductive voice and pin me to the wall, i try  struggle my way out but it didn't work, he is just to strong " Struggle don't help dear, now let's have some fun~" and he starts kissing my neck "B-Bendy i-is a-ah! this a j-joke?" he didn't reply, he found my sweet spot and bite it make me moan louder. "A-ah! Bendy!"  

                         End of dream

I wake up immediately  " What the heck am i thinking?", and i do my morning routine when i walking out of my room, Bendy and Boris were already outside, waiting for me, me and Bendy make eye contact and blush, i was thinking about the dream and he maybe thinking about last night. Boris make an I SHIP IT  face, as we walk out the hotel we once touch hand when Bendy drop his map. We go to the same restaurant for breakfast we just eat quietly because me and Bendy keep blushing when we look at each other, Boris just sit there mumble something like 'I ship it' or 'They look so cute together'

When we walk out of the restaurant, Boris pick a piece of paper, he read it, he got sparkles in eye as he jump over Bendy that all most make him fall "What is it Boris?" "CAN WE GO HERE, PLEASE PLEASE!" then Boris show it to us "So you want to go see Mickey circus?" "YEAH" he said with excitement "Mickey circus? It's a long time since i heard of them, i want to go too" i said "Sure, if you and Boris want it" "YEAH!!!"