Part 13

(A/N: Don't you turn it on until i say so)

Bendy POV 

I walk over the ladies and tap the bird shoulders, she turns around "Oh hey! It's you! Your friend is better than ever i can assure you that" Hmmm... she's cute, maybe a little flirting won't hurt "Oh i know! Thank you miss...?" "Dovil Feathertin" i take her hand and kiss it (A/N: Ew) "Pleasure to meet you mister..." "Oh the pleasure all mine. And the name is Bendy!" 'There's still that cute sassy bunny' "Miss~" i turn to the bunny "Oh and this is my friend Francine Cottontail but call her Fanny!" "Charmed" the bunny mumble "Care to join us? We're just waiting for my boyfriend to arrive" "Oh" i sweatdrop (A/N: You could turn it up now, and i'm meme person OK?!) "No thanks i have to go soon" "Oh ok" and i get back to my seat "One has a boyfriend and the other one is freakin married why NOT! " "Here you..." I just grab it and drink it *gulp gulp gulp gulp* "-go?" "Why do i even try, i've got no chance and even if i did, i can't always be there for Y/N. I'm gonna die soon anyway..." and then i drink another one and another one and another one until....

At the hotel

Y/N POV

Bendy has been gone for 1 hour! I'm starting to worried "Do you think he is okay?!" "Yes he is Y/N, you should take a rest he's gonna go back soon" "O-Ok" but i'm still worried *SLAM* i hear the door slam so i ran out to see, it's Bendy, i'm happy that's he's back but he looks drunk so i ain't touching him "You're back already?" Boris ask "Ya know~ whenever um crushing fo chicks i end up bein all sad and stuff, Buuut, whenevs i'm wis you, i'm AAALL happy again" (A/n: I'm not typing wrong ok, it's his line) I giggle at him "Soooo, screw it Y/n youuu be mah gurl!" he said pointing at me "okay?" I confuse "Yeaaah i know i'm drunk" "Yup" I glance over Boris who's taking more pictures "Nevermind i'll date myself... Yay i'm gay!" I fell down the floor laughing after he said that, Boris giggle a little and Bendy... he just stand there confuse what the heck is happening " Ok let's go to bed we've got an adventure ahead remember? Oh, Boris can you change Bendy clothes please~" "Oh ok"

After a while

Y/N POV

I'm sleeping but i feel someone pulling my shirt, i slowly open my eyes and saw Bendy, he still look a little drunk "I can't sleep, can i chat with you?" "Sure, come sit with me" he sits on the bed and start talking "Do you know why i came back so late?" "No, but you've got me worried though" "You really care about me?" He ask me with wide eyes "Of course! You've my friend" "Wow no one have said to me except Boris. I've always wish for a girl that understand me and love me...but what's the point i'm gonna die soon anyway... " i feel sad and hug him. "Don't worry to much, you've got me and Boris remember." I could feel some tears on my shirt "Thank you Y/n i know i could always trust yo-" and he fell asleep. I carry him on the bed, i kiss his forehead and said "I really like you, you know..." and cuddle with him.

Author POV

But little did you know that the little demon is still awake, smiling and blushing 'Thank you Y/N' he thought as he look at you're beautiful face and snuggle closer to you. And the little wolf who have saw everything and keep saying "i ship it, i ship it....."