Do I have one!

Morning, morning. Such a beautiful moment when you wake up from the sleep, refreshed. It's like a new you. Pfft.

I always wanted to wake up like that but it just never happens. There is no smile on that face of mine.

I'm never, I repeat never refreshed.

No matter how long I sleep I still feel sleepy. It's like my relation with sleep and bed is to infinity and beyond.

No no no don't even dare deny it, you are the same. You are me, I am you. We are one!

Anyway, as I was saying, mornings are not the best part of the day, okay? I do not like them.

I'd rather wake up in the middle of the night and be happy because that means I have more time to sleep.

"Anna wake up. If you get late to school I am not dropping you!", that's my mother. You know sometimes I wonder if there is a mother on this whole wide earth who when wakes you up, first says a 'good morning' instead of reminding you that you'll be late for school.

And mine will be standing infront of me speaking in a tone which hard to understand.

So finally when the soul inside me came to life, I walked to my bathroom scracthing every part of my body.

Starting with my hair.

As I walked to my bathroom and saw myself in the mirror I managed not to freak. Honestly by the way I looked and still managed to be calm, I deserve a cookie.

Hehe I don't. I think my skin looks quiet good. 

After taking a bath, I put on some fresh clothes on and walked downstairs.

Mother dear was making and I walked to the fridge to get some water that's when I felt a little thump on the floor. 

I turned around and saw my mum murmuring and walking angrily.

Should I ask her what's wrong.

Is it safe?

"Umm mum what's wrong?", consiously your little friend asked.

"Your dad is coming. To see you, today. I think you skip school and...", she stopped abruptly.

Okay, let me process this.

MY lovely father was coming to see me today.

That's fine. It's just my father, what the problem?

There is a problem. A big, fat problem.

"My father...father? I don't even know what he looks like, I've never seen him. God, why is he visiting now. My whole he never showed up. I use to think I don't even have", I stated all the facts mum already knew.

But no problem, he's is MY father.

Wow, I do have one!.