Three years

"Rhiannon, give it back to your brother" Roxy lightly scolded her three year old.

"But mommy" Rhiannon pouted, looking up at her and then at Mingus.

Watching Mingus pick her up and kiss her on the cheek, Rhiannon begrudgingly handed him back his record cleaner.

"I had no idea you would like something like this" Mingus smiled "I tell you what, I'll take this one and I'll go back and look to see if there's a prettier one for you"

"Thank you Min" Rhiannon smiled, hugging his neck.

Shaking her head Roxy couldn't believe how spoiled her little girl was especially with Norman and Mingus giving her whatever she wanted.  Watching him put her down as she skipped off to play, she shook her head at him again.

"Don't you dare get her one, she really doesn't need an electronic record cleaner as a toy.  Your dad brings her enough toys as it is" Roxy said softly.

"Well they are kind of fun" Mingus laughed "Speaking of my dad, have you heard from him? Did he say when he was coming back?"

"No, I haven't heard from him and I'm not sure when he'll be back....everything okay?" Roxy asked curiously.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get his advice on something" Mingus said quietly

"You can call him Mingus, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.  You know that you and Rhi are his number one priority" Roxy said softly.

"I know but I don't want to bug him with this if he's really busy, it's really not a big deal" Mingus said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"He would never consider it bugging and he would be upset if you didn't come to him" Roxy insisted

"I know" Mingus said softly "Hey is it okay if I head to the store to check out your new albums?  I glanced through earlier and I think there are a couple I might want"

"Sure honey, you're welcome to anything there" Roxy smiled.

Hearing the door open, Mingus and Roxy looked at a smiling Norman who walked through the door.

"Speak of the devil, looks like you won't have to worry about it anymore" Roxy said softly.

"Hey dad" Mingus smiled, getting a hug from him. "I was just getting ready to go to the store and check out some new albums Roxy found, am I going to your place?"

"Yeah" Norman said "I called your mom and she said you were here.  I'm going to take you guys out to eat and then spend the night.  Go ahead and check out your records, we'll stop in and grab you when we're leaving"

"DADDY!!!!" squealed Rhiannon as she flew through the house and jumped into his arms.

Roxy smiled softly at her little girl and Norman, they were equally crazy about each other and she couldn't have asked for a better father for her baby.  He was patient and loving and would do anything for her.  She was deeply loved by everyone in her family and she loved them back just as much.

"I missed you daddy" Rhiannon pouted.

"I know sweetheart, I missed you too, like really badly.  I swear you grew a foot Rhi, will you stop getting so big please?" Norman smiled at her knowing she loved to hear how she was becoming a big girl.

"I can't daddy" Rhiannon giggled "I have to grow this big" she said opening her arms as wide as she could. "What did you bring me?" Rhiannon asked changing the subject.

"Rhiannon!" Roxy scolded "You dad doesn't have to bring you something every time he has to go some place!"

"I know mommy but he always does" Rhiannon said with a smile.