Chapter 10 - The secret revealed

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule." - Gautama Buddha

The little Uchiha decided to go at school after the incident, he wouldn't like to have motlre troubles already and perhaps the ones who threat him to threat his mother too. On his way to the pre Academy, he spotted a random shop with decorative objects. He remembered about his idea of making his mother a meaninglful gift to cheer her up. He hated to see her crying so often for his father. But another thing that bothered him is that he didn't even know his name. His uncle and his mom never talked about him, he didn't even know how he died.

He entered the small shop and was greeted by a woman in her mid twenties. She smiled kindly at the little kid in front of her. Everyone knew Daisuke as the first Uchiha after the clan massacre, but they all thought that he was Sasuke's son. His mother never denied it. It would be better than people knowing who his father really was. Itachi had enough of bullying when he was a kid, Daisuke didn't need to go through it too.

"Hey, Daisuke, how can I help you?" she smiled down at him.

"Can I get a golden frame for this picture?" he took out of his pocked the picture with his mother and father and handed it to the woman. She took it, her eyes widening in shock as soon as they fell upon the two faces. She knew that man. He was Itachi Uchiha from the Akatsuki, the one who murdered the entire Uchiha clan. She knew about that organization from her brother, who was a shinobi. He always warned her to protect herself from them. Daisuke didn't notice her reaction, he was too busy to search for some money in his small bag. He put the silver money on the counter.

The woman gave him a forced smile and took a small frame off a shelf. She put the photo in it and handed it to the boy.

"H-have a nice day!" she stuttered. Daisuke got out of the shop, waving. He put the small frame in his bag, deciding to give it to his mother after he gets back.

"Brother!" the blonde woman from the decorative shop screamed. From behind came her blond brother, eating some dangos.

"What's up?" he asked casually, wiping his mouth.

"That boy... Daisuke Uchiha... I don't think is Sasuke's son." his eyes widened in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"He came just a minute ago asking me to put a certain photo in a golden frame. In that photo were Itachi Uchiha and Sakura-sama." he spit the dango that he was chewing.

"You mean that..."

"Yes." she cut him. "There's no way she was a hostage. She betrayed the village and slept with him. I mean, Daisuke doesn't even look like Sasuke and far too skilled. They were both smiling in that photo." she whispered, being afraid that someone may walk in and hear them.

"No way." his sister nodded. "Then she wasn't raped like everyone says. She did that willingly which resulted in an off spring." her brother concluded. She nodded.

***

Daisuke finished school and got home, taking off his ninja boots.

Sakura got up from the bed, wiping her forehead from the sweat. Sasuke groaned.

"Stay here!" he said, trying to reach her naked body which was at the edge of the bed. She pulled the blanket over Sasuke's lower part.

"Cover yourself, Daisuke's home."

She took her panties from the floor and dressed quick in her red tight dress. She got out of the room, closing the door behind.

"Hey, Daisuke. How was school?" she asked her beloved son.