Chapter5.

Okay, so since that night, me and ast have been on two dates, it was quite weird yano, think of your best boy friend, imagine going on a date with him, you can't can you? I couldn't never see myself doing this either. People used to say, 'aww you'd make such a cute couple' and 'a boy and a girl can't just be best friends and live together and nothing happen' I always used to think that was complete rubbish, maybe not? But I don't think we're going to last as a couple, I mean were best friends, not couple material. So, his taking me out tonight, and if it isn't good, I'm going to tell him tomorrow. I'm currently getting ready for 'singles meal' with the singles. They don't know about me and ast, I don't like thinking of us as 'us' so I don't. No one knows about us, when we see people, were just normal, being best friends. "Morninggg!" Ast distracted me from my thoughts, wondering into my room. "Heey" he kissed my cheek. We've probably kissed about 3times, since I told him I would go out with him, that was two days ago. "Surprised your up how drunk your got yesterday" I laughed, a lot of us went clubbing yesterday. "I think I deserved to get that drunk, haven't been out in ages" he frowned. "Then it's my birthday in like two weeks? So we can party hard then! when it's my it's my birthday, I always think of all my memories, time to look back on everything" I smiled. "I know you do, I've been here every single one" he literally had. "Awh, and then I make you listen to all of them" I laughed. "I love listening, I'm there most of them, so it's cool" he told me making myself comfortable on my bed. "Can never get rid of you can I?" I laughed, finishing off my hair from what I was doing before I got distracted from my thoughts. "Who'd wanna get rid of me?" I saw him in the mirror come behind me "We're going to the beach next Sunday, JLS boys and girls". "Are we?" I laughed. "Yeah" he put his hands in my shoulders. "Awwh, okaaaay, let me get ready then" I put my hand on his hand. "I'll cook breakfast, how long you gonna be?" He asked me. "Only bout ten minutes" I told him "can you do me like half a sausage sandwich? Hungry but don't wanna get full" I laughed. "Sureeee" I heard him chuckle before walking out. I had literally finished my hair so I did the last pieces and put my red, not a dressy dress, and we was only going out for lunch, and my red heels, quickly sorting out my bag before going down stairs. "Mmm, thankyouu" I took my plate off him. "How do you manage to look so perfect everyday?" He asked me as I sat down. "Perfect? Hmmm, you can't say anything" I said as he sat down. "Yes, perfect, I mean, obviously I scrub up well" he laughed a little before taking my hand "but you are always perfect from the minute you wake up to the moment you fall asleep". "Ast, you making me blush" I looked down "seriously, stop it, but thankyou anyway". Even though I couldn't stop smiling, or blushing, I didn't like him saying that. "My pleasure" I saw him keep looking down at me, but I didn't look up. "Why are you so insecure?" He lifted my chin up. "What girl isn't?" I asked him. "Your are perfect! You are a model, how many girls look up to you?" He asked. "From Airbrushing" I told him. "Babe, you walk around, go places, with no makeup half of the time, they don't airbrush those pictures, and everyone still thinks you look beautiful! And they hardly photoshop, you've already got everything" he looked me in the eye. "Well, thankyou" sometimes you should just take a compliment "your always looking good too". We eat the rest of our food, then I had about half hour till I had to go, don't know what I'm all so ready. "Merrygoldy" I said stopping myself from walking in the living room. "Jessie" he looked at me. I put my hand out and he took it, I dragged him into the living room with me then cuddled with him on the sofa. "You good?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just need a cuddle" I said, I hate this, yano when you just feel like you need a cuddle. "Awh" he squeezed me tighter "and you can come to me whenever you need one, or anything else". We spent the next half hour chatting away until I had to go. "See you later" I stood up hugging ast. "See you babe" he went to kiss me but I put my hand over his mouth. "Nope, slow remember, you may get one tonight" although I did like his kisses, I did feel something, I felt a weird something though, not that spark that most people feel. "Ugh, I better get one later then" he kissed my cheek. "Love you" I kissed his cheek too. "Love you" he shouted before I walked out the house. I made my way to the little Italian the girls were meeting at. I walked in and four out the six was round a circle table, me now being the fifth. "Hey girls" I sat down next to Vicky.

Now for this steak house place with ast. I changed my dress into this more, dressy one, it was a white, tight, shortish one, with sequins going down the side, I love this dress. We go out for meals a lot together, so no one will think of anything. Maybe I am a little more dressed up this time, but our friends, family and fans know to just ignore what the papers and that say about us anyway. "You ready?" Ast opened my car door for me. "Yep" I got out the car and he closed to door. "Your looking beautiful tonight by the way" ast said right in my ear before holding my hand and starting to walk. "Awh, thank you, your looking good in that too" I smiled. He was wearing black, tight trousers, a short sleeved white shirt and a black blazer. "I try" he smiled. "Awh" I giggled. We walked in and sat down at our table at the back of the room, got our drinks and ordered our food. "So, how was your meal earlier?" He asked me. "You've already asked me this ast" I laughed. "Yeah, but what did you do?" He asked me. "We had a big girlie catchup" I smiled. "Awh" he grabbed my hand. "Ast remember where we are" I pulled away. "Rggggg, I think I just wanna stay home with you, forever" he got all stressed. "Wait another couple weeks, please" I smiled. "Yeah, I know, I will" he said. We were sort of that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez thing. Like they were always everywhere saying they're back together, we were like that, just not the 'back'. "Early night for me I think" I yawned. "And me" he rubbed his eyes. "I don't even know where the times gone, hardly going into work I swear, and all my times gone, always so tired, I'm not understanding this" I moaned but sorta laughed. "I love my job schedule, eight till five or six" he smiled. "I know what hours you work silly, got a meeting next week though, meant to be a big job" I smiled. "Awh, you'll look great, as per" he smiled. "Thank you, I can't wait to get back into everything though, and I'm starving" I laughed looking at the food coming our way. "Oh my god, I hate when that happens" I frowned. "What?" He asked confused. "Thought that food was ours" I half laughed. "Poor you, excuse me" he called over a waiter "Can you check how long our foods going to be please?". "Two minutes" he walked back over not long after. "Thank you" ast smiled.

I walked in the front door, with ast following, as soon as he shut the door I pushed him against it smacking my lips straight on his. "I think you've waited long enough for that" I smiled. "Hmm, I think I have, I know" he smiled cheekily before kissing me again. I locked the door, while I was kissing him and slipped my shoes off. "I think we should have some fun" I stuck my tongue out, taking his hand and dragging him up the stairs. Well maybe he changed my mind about us, a lot today.

SORRY FOR ALL THE SLOW UPDATES, REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING.

Thank you for all the readers and votes! Please comment I like to see what you think! LoveYou